British Speedway Forum
Triple.H.

Adam Roynon Article

There is a half page piece on "The Miracle Man" as they dub him in todays sports section of the sun including a picture of a scantily clad Adam for any members of the fairer sex.

• Like 1

Lol. Really great to see Roynon getting coverage. Even better to know he will be back with us soon. One of the most likeable & dedicated riders in speedway

Lol. Really great to see Roynon getting coverage. Even better to know he will be back with us soon. One of the most likeable & dedicated riders in speedway

and maybe 1 of the most unluckiest too

but on form roynon is 1 off the best riders to watch of the modern era of speedway

• Like 1

Nice article and first time I have looked at the Sun in decades :)

Good to see the lad is recovering.

A very brave lad to keep coming back after what's come his way.

But then that's common coin among this sport.

Hopefully he has fulfilled his quota of injury and gets a chance to show his full potential.

You'd struggle to find a more dedicated rider. Racing is obviously what he wants to do.

I think though he should be looking into team management or hooking up with youth development. Perhaps learn the ropes promoting?

Flip side of the coin, perhaps he's been lucky not to now be in a wheel chair.

A future Team GB coach Manager in the making if he puts as much ambition into it, as he does his racing.

The kid deserves it in my opinion.

Being of the "fairer sex" I did manage to take a peep at AR in the sun today. ;) He's had such bad luck and now surely deserves some good luck. Makes a nice change to see a speedway story in the paper and still after all his injuries he still wants to ride Speedway!!

Reading about a poor footy player 'sore ankle' etc throughout the years really deserves no headlines after what this poor lads been through.

Wishing him success

• Like 2

Speedway's "BIONIC" man they call him, what a tally of injuries in any sport, any where, any decade!!

When you look at thst list of injuries you realise just how unlucky Adam is then you read the article and the guy is still as passionate as ever and just wants to race and win.

Quite an eye catching article too but maybe I'm a pervert :/

When you look at thst list of injuries you realise just how unlucky Adam is then you read the article and the guy is still as passionate as ever and just wants to race and win.

Quite an eye catching article too but maybe I'm a pervert :/

I disagree! I think when you look at that list of injuries you realise just how Lucky Adam is.

Well done to another Lanning doing their best to publicise speedway nationally. There is usually a small piece of speedway news in the Sun every Saturday, but this was exceptional, in the UK's largest circulation daily!!! :t:

Well done to another Lanning doing their best to publicise speedway nationally. There is usually a small piece of speedway news in the Sun every Saturday, but this was exceptional, in the UK's largest circulation daily!!! :t:

.............................especially on Page 3. :shock: :shock: :t::rofl:

I reckon t'would have been even better if he'd have made page 3!!! "knocked" the boobs off for a week :lol: :lol:

I reckon t'would have been even better if he'd have made page 3!!! "knocked" the boobs off for a week :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry - I thought that THEY were the 'largest circulation' they were talking about. :wink::shock::blink: