British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Newcastle V Scunthorpe - Premier Shield 2nd Leg - 14/04/2103

Kerr was the main reason the Diamonds remained close to us on Saturday night as well, good weekend for him

Well done Lewis not just for your paid max but for away meetings at Scunthorpe and Workington, not easy places to take points off the home riders. If Lewis can keep this up for a whole season Newcastle will need restraining for the good of the PL :rofl:

Quite simply the best debut by a NL rider anywhere. Lewis take a bow the Newcastle crowd love you. Somebody remind me which club let him go to us? :party:

Well done Lewis not just for your paid max but for away meetings at Scunthorpe and Workington, not easy places to take points off the home riders. If Lewis can keep this up for a whole season Newcastle will need restraining for the good of the PL :rofl:

Quite simply the best debut by a NL rider anywhere. Lewis take a bow the Newcastle crowd love you. Somebody remind me which club let him go to us? :party:

Well done to the lad..but just out of interest who did he beat?

At Workington he beat Morris and Mills in one heat then Rusty and Kyle in a more impressive win

Josh Auty and David Howe good enough for you?

I think you've misread Djangos post. He was saying the Rusty and Kyle race win was better than the Morris and Mills win. He was praising the lad.

I think you've misread Djangos post. He was saying the Rusty and Kyle race win was better than the Morris and Mills win. He was praising the lad.

and I think you've miss read chewbaccas post, think he was answering Young51s post :)
  • Like 3

and I think you've miss read chewbaccas post, think he was answering Young51s post :)

Ooops. Looks like it!

Ooops. Looks like it!

Well,now that we've sorted that little lot out ;) ..thats pretty good going for young Lewi then!I've seen him racing at Kings Lynn before and thought he looked promising..Let's hope he keeps it up.. :approve:

Couple of feisty replies on this thread from Chewbacca, woe betide anybody who may or may not be criticising the Diamonds in any way :D

Feel free to criticise............when it's justified ;)

Your tracks c r a p;-) ;-)

• Like 1

Well done to the Diamonds - the best team over the two legs.

And well done to Lewis Kerr - fantastic performance from a young British rider. Pity he couldn't have done that against another team, though, rather than us!!

The racing was alright, despite the final scoreline.

Had a chat with Tsunami afterwards, which went alright, because neither of us mentioned Mrs T. :t:

All the best

Rob

I had a 'chat' to Tsunami too - I DID mention Mrs. T. I STILL have the bruises. :shock::wink::blink: