British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

Rye House V Glasgow (koc) - 20th April 2013

I'm surprised that nobody has even given this meeting a mention yet, with it being only just over 24-hours away.

Is anybody else going, or am I the only one?

Must say I'm looking forward to this one, as it's quite a while since I last saw Glasgow ride, and although they're not the strongest side around, there's enough young talent and experience in the side, to make it an interesting fixture.

Weather forecast is good, so all would seem rosy in the garden so to speak.

The meeting against Glasgow this weekend is as programmed - the Plymouth LC meeting is replacing next weeks PL fixture against Scunthorpe.

Looking at the line ups I'd be happy to take a 12 point lead to Ashfield, but I'd expect more given that there are no tactical rides in the KOC. Mechanical gremlins, falls and Glasgow being sharper from the gate could put a spanner in the works though. Hope it's entertaining with no riders hurt.

No problem with the weather: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2646807

Oops! Cant see much other than a fairly lumpy home win to be honest. Whether its enough to win on aggregate though is another thing. Kasper will need to be on form though as young Ben is nt having the best of times.

I can only see a home win by a 16-26 point margin! It is a season of change for us Tiggers! Hopefully the new boys will score some points!

• Like 2

I can only see a home win by a 16-26 point margin! It is a season of change for us Tiggers! Hopefully the new boys will score some points!

Know what you mean about the Tigers but i can't see the Rockets managing such a big home win. If we insist on carrying one reserve and play the hit and miss game with RR then we could struggle to get a big win. Not one of Joe's favourite tracks but if he has a big meeting it could be c

lose. I'd be happy with a ten point lead in the hopes that Allen Mellgren Nelson and Garrity score well and that Lykke has one of his very good meetings. A good tie in prospect.

If anyone sees the ref before the start ask him/her to watch out for Grieves doing his usual rolling at the tapes.

• Like 1

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

Link to updates: http://speedwayupdat...ad=12096&page=1

If anyone is available to text updates for this meeting, as no one has come forward yet. Please let me or Sue know by pm and leave your mobile number.

Thanks Elliot

What he said!

Edit - Now sorted.

Edited by crazysue

If anyone sees the ref before the start ask him/her to watch out for Grieves doing his usual rolling at the tapes.

I thought that was Glasgow's little secret.

You should've seen him at the season opener at Armadale. Like an epileptic on speed.

You should've seen him at the season opener at Armadale. Like an epileptic on speed.

Re your comment on James Grieves. That's a bizarre comparison? What exactly does it mean IN NICE TERMS?

Edited by Guest

Re your comment on James Grieves. That's a bizarre comparison? What exactly does it mean IN NICE TERMS?

It means I'm not one of the PC brigade.

• Like 2

]

It means I'm not one of the PC brigade.

Sorry. I still don't understand. Maybe I'm not 'one of the in crowd' and it's all above my old head?