British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

Rye House V Glasgow (koc) - 20th April 2013

]

Sorry. I still don't understand. Maybe I'm not 'one of the in crowd' and it's all above my old head?

He was moving a lot at the starts.

He was moving a lot at the starts.

Thank you. But why the comparison with epilepsy - a very unfortunate and stressful condition? However, I now understand what the overall comment was all about.

Thank you. But why the comparison with epilepsy - a very unfortunate and stressful condition? However, I now understand what the overall comment was all about.

No offence intended.

Seems I may have under-estimated this Rye House team. All the whats if's seem to have come good, fair play to Len

Oh Dear!

If i was a Glasgow fan look on the bright side you got a 5-1 in heat 15. :)

Edited by Mr Blobby

Glasgow Tigers. What a load of f***ing s*it!

Oh Dear!

If i was a Glasgow fan look on the bright side you got a 5-1 in heat 15. :)

Maybe Ht15 tonight was the start of the comeback.

They beat us at Ashfield lol

Horrendous team, as nice as the stadium might become it wont much with the current 7 as a team who race there

Edited by RobinH88

Any team with wright screen grieves and bager as a top four should get at the very least 40 pts every match. Heat Leaders were rubbish. Joe screen made to look a novice by jason garrity. I feel for the few Tigers supporters i saw tonight. I'm sure this team don't come cheap and the new promotion who are doing all the right things deserve better. Well done to the Rockets, lets hope we are back to full strength before the league gets fully underway

It's a long hard season for Glasgow. A few nights ahead like this I fear.

Joe Screen is a legend in British speedway, but can he compete with the likes of Craig Cook, Ben Barker, Jason Doyle on a regular basis. Night after night. Race by race, definitely. But maybe not over the course of a season.

James Wright. Looked ok at British semi, scored ok at Rye. A third heat leader who will struggle for consistency. I put James Grieves in that boat too. These three cannot carry the other 4 on their shoulders. The young Aussies are learning. Joe Jacobs seems to be doing his job. But I fear tigers lack enough firepower and this may be the mark of their season

The Rockets gave Glasgow a gating lesson tonight,,even Kasper lykke has improved his starting this season and fellow reserve Ben Morley finally found his gating boots after switching to his second bike .Jason Garrity was in superb form shame heat 15 denied him a max ..The whole team was firing on all cylinders and made Glasgow look far worse than they probably are .The points lead from tonight should see them through to the next round of the KO cup,and the result at Plymouth last night gives them fresh hope of qualifying for the League Cup finals ..

Glasgow Tigers. What a load of f***ing s*it!

At least we have kept it close to give us a chance today :D But in all seriousness that must have been torture for the Rye fan's to watch last night i fear there are more big beatings coming our way on the road as we have basically wasted 16 points on the Aussies and Bager don't now why we continually go down this route as it clearly doesn't work with the small exception now & again.

The promotion have done a lot right on the presentation side and stadium appearance but the most important part the Team on the track I am afraid is not strong enough plain & simple

• Like 1

Anyone got the details/results of the junior heats that were run after last night's main match please?