British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Roger Jacobs

Ipswich V Workington (koc-up) - Thursday, 25 April 2013 @ 19:30

Rather be at the bottom of the Elite League than the top of the Premier League :P

So why do you keep interfering with Ipswich threads? Clearly nothing of interest for you.

Thought you would be learning Danish, Swedish and Polish, so you can follow the leagues where your mercenary hero prefers to ride :P

Edited by Dave Love Speedway

Gutted rich is out....:-( hope its just the 1 meeting and hes back for the return leg.

Edited by stoneylegend

Daring to get jumped on ---if true about CC replacing Lawson does this mean that both teams now have better number ones? Just a question!!

With Hawkins only having to score one to look class the other million dollar question is whether Neilsen could stay upright more than Mills surely Stefan cant be the fall guy again.

Think this tie is interesting to say the least.

If it is Cook in for Lawson............thats going to tighten things up a tad. On the weather front......(bearing in mind I was only 35mins out with my prediction at last weeks rain-off) we had better get things moving along tonight as rain is on its way from 9pm onwards. Hoping for at least a 10 point margin to take up north. Over and out!

I agree as far as Foxhall is concerned about the no1's , Doyle has looked unbeatable and Cook is infinitely better than Lawson here .

I really don't think Hawkins will do much in his first couple of meetings due to lack of track time . A couple of points would be nice though .

I think you'll find Nielsen might calm down a bit tonight and stay on board , he was a tad too keen last time out .

Bach also has a liking for the Ipswich track as he proved last year .

I would think and hope the Witches can gain enough of a lead to at least make a match of it in Cumbria but the weather is predicted to be wet this evening and after last weeks postponement one never knows if it will even happen .

Having said im really looking forward to the meeting .

Prediction: Ipswich 43-47

Cook and Bach to bring the points BACH home for Workington

You know it's a KO cup meeting don't you? All this talk of Rene sending us BACH to the bottom, and bringing the point BACH are really wasted on this meeting, try again in the league version as it might be more relevant then!

:t::rofl::icon_smile_clown:

How is Cook better than Lawson?

Stop this nonsense.

:o

Please tell me that this post is a joke? You don't honestly think that Lawson is better than Cook?

Edited by Mr Blobby

How is Cook better than Lawson?

Stop this nonsense.

Anything to back up your assertion, or just more MJJ trolling?

Thought you would be chanelling all your energy getting your hero back into British speedway so that he can challenge Dakota North for the #1 position at Peterborough. Actually, that's a joke - I meant third heat leader position.

Edited by Dave Love Speedway

Cook in for Lawson makes the Comets much stronger, Last season Lawson scored 4 and 6 from his 2 matches at Foxhall. Wheras Cook scored a max guesting for Somerset, Bach is superb at Foxhall too so going to to tough. Rain now stopped and sun is out.

If the shower at 7 misses the track or is brief, should be OK till gone 10. I wonder lots of things...........will they rip the track up this week, and do season tickets work for KOC?

• Like 1

Taken from the Witches website dated 29th November 2012

"I am also pleased to announce Season Ticket details for next season. The ticket prices have been reduced from last year and will cover all Premier League meetings (apart from any playoff fixtures), all Premier League Cup meetings (apart from semi finals or final) plus the Anglian Cup and the 16 Lap Classic meetings."

It would appear season tickets are not valid for the KOC.

Cook replacing Lawson is a superb choice of guest and will strengthen Workington and along with Bachs liking for the foxhall track it looks like being a very hard meeting for the Witches to get any sizeable lead. Nielsen at reserve is also another good move and might nullify our reserves somewhat, so its set for a cracker, now all we want is a dry warm night B)