British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jojo

Tamworth Longtrack

Meeting Results -

1. Lee Herne, 2. John Jorgensen, 3. Troy Bachelor, 4. Craig Watson..

Then there was a finale

First: Chris Watson

Second: John Jorgensen

Thats all I have!

Jojo

Guest Sir Lunchalot

I thought it was longtrack at Muswellbrook Jo ?

Never mind, it was still racing !! I did hear where I was the next day that Lee Herne was absolutely flying on a bike he got from Kelvin Tatum after the longtrack round in NZ earlier this season.

I did a search round my usual haunts but I can't find any more results than yours posted anywhere so you are doing well !!

I thought it was longtrack at Muswellbrook Jo ?

Never mind, it was still racing !! I did hear where I was the next day that Lee Herne was absolutely flying on a bike he got from Kelvin Tatum after the longtrack round in NZ earlier this season.

I did a search round my usual haunts but I can't find any more results than yours posted anywhere so you are doing well !!

Yes it was Muswellbrook Sir Lunchalot, but because I was told it was near Tamworth, I kinda put two and two together because I have heard of Tamworth! lol.. no wonder I failed maths at school!

I had an advantage at gaining the result - Mrs JJ :lol:

Jojo

Guest Sir Lunchalot

Well Tamworth is kind of near Muswellbrook Jo ... about 4 or 5 hours away by car !!

One day when you finally get out here to Oz to sample sun, speedway, and .... and .... what is the other one .... oh yeah, alcohol, you will find out where everything is, but in the meantime just ask Bryn !!

the meeting at mussellbrook was won by lee herne ,jorgenson,batchelor and chris watson not craig.

i believe this was chris watson's final meeting as he is retiring ,

if you didn't know chris was the king of aussie dirt track and long track racing for the last 20 years or so he holds over 100 titlres to his name ask any of the aussie riders who is the best dirt track rider they will all say chris ,including riders as wiltshire,pooley,boycey,steven davies the list goes on and on chris was virtually unbeatable on the dirt/long track scene here in aussie

a great competitor,rider and fair dinkum aussie. chris now helps out numerous young local riders from the cessnock and hunter area.

:D:D good luck for the future mate :)

well done Lee --I know that you really looking forward to racing on Kelvin's old bike and what a great way to start on it on it with a win !! Nice one m8!!