British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Gp Qualifying Semi-final Wednesday 7th August Holsted

Little whisper i heard in Copenhagen is that the postponed semi could remain at a Danish track possibly end July/early August-Danish Webmaster might know which Track :approve:

Does that mean the qualifier final would be put back as cant have a semi in aug when final in july?

Final is August 24th Poole

Why did i think it was July lol. Sorry, at least it gives them abit of time then. X

Swindon v Birmingham that night Oh Dear !!!

Obviously Swindon will re-arrange, right?

Little whisper i heard in Copenhagen is that the postponed semi could remain at a Danish track possibly end July/early August-Danish Webmaster might know which Track :approve:

I can inform you that the race will take place at Moldow Speedway Arena in Holsted the 8th of August

• Like 1

Obviously Swindon will re-arrange, right?

More likely as a Thursday it will rain in Swindon as always seems to

I can inform you that the race will take place at Moldow Speedway Arena in Holsted the 8th of August

Well - FIM has set a new date - the meeting will take place the 7th of August

Just some advance information about the Final at Poole on Saturday 24th August

1st race is at 6.30 pm uk time and practice is at 12 noon on the day of the meeting.

HEARD it will be Holsted on August 8...

Swindon v Birmingham that night Oh Dear !!!

Well - FIM has set a new date - the meeting will take place the 7th of August

Swindon meeting not fully in the clear as in the event of the original staging being rained off the alternative dateS are the 8th AND 9th.

Just some advance information about the Final at Poole on Saturday 24th August

1st race is at 6.30 pm uk time and practice is at 12 noon on the day of the meeting.

Practice will be to see who can get the quickest. Poole has become a desperate track with no passing. I've stopped going there because the racing is so sterile.

Poole has become a desperate track with no passing.

How dare you criticise Poole, the usual suspects will be along at any moment to attack youe anti-Poole post and assure us that Poole is the bst track in the world and produces the best racing ever.

Niamh

• Like 1