32 Harry Jones

38 Macauley Leek

12 Sam Stead

41 Dan Thompson

21 Jolyon West

2 Tom Brennan

36 William O Keefe

6 Connor Fletcher

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

23 Kelsey Dugard

Martin's offspring?

You going tonight Shads ?

First Home speedway meeting for years I think I am going to miss out on. With all the messing around and breaks in riding I have got out of the regular habit and have things to do early evening, then will go home and watch recorded GP.

You going tonight Shads ?

38 races of wobbling juniors... What do you think? :party:

Only friends and relatives of those involved, plus blokes who just wanna get away from the missus for the evening will be there. Can't imagine why anyone else would be, especially with a GP on TV

Edited by Shadders

Personally speaking, I'm gutted hat I can't be there to support these kids. It seems that every man and his dog is Tweeting with #backthebrits, well here is your chance to do it. I been to 3 rounds in the last 12 months, and for anybody who has never been, it is anything BUT 38 races of wobbling juniors. A special "good luck" to Nathan, and hope everyone has a good day and stays safe.

• Like 2

Personally speaking, I'm gutted hat I can't be there to support these kids. It seems that every man and his dog is Tweeting with #backthebrits, well here is your chance to do it. I been to 3 rounds in the last 12 months, and for anybody who has never been, it is anything BUT 38 races of wobbling juniors. A special "good luck" to Nathan, and hope everyone has a good day and stays safe.

Quite agree. Too many knockers and not enough supporters. All mouth and no contribution.

Only friends and relatives of those involved, plus blokes who just wanna get away from the missus for the evening will be there. Can't imagine why anyone else would be, especially with a GP on TV

I know exactly what you mean! Even the 'Eurovision Song Contest' offers more appeal!

And there's more 'Rye House fun' tomorrow with this message on their site:

"The British Dirt Track Riders Association will be staging the second round of the British Flat Track Championship at Rye House Stadium this Sunday, May 19th. Practice is at 10.30, with the meeting itself starting at 12 noon."

For further details, please log on to www.shorttrackuk.com or dirttrackriders.blogspot.co.uk.

Edited by Guest

What a complete P##CK,Do you think the likes of holder,ward,pederson etc...were allways this fast.Maybe you should get involved and pass some of you expert tips on to these kids.(bet your missus wishes you were going).

Best of luck to all the kids racing tonight,

• Like 2

good luck to Henry Atkins and Saul Bulley for tonight as well as all the other youngsters.. As for Shadders and Gustix how nice of you to post such rubbish this is the future of british speedway not a waste of time at all in fact far from it how you can talk so much S hit is beyond me.wonder how some of the juniors would feel if they read your utter drivel :mad: Big respect due to Wizzer for all his hard work it is appreciated by some Phil.

I don't thank it matters a joy what the juniors read on here. That's part and parcel of the game. A pre-war England international and Hackney rider. Dusty Haigh, once had his attention drawn to an adverse comment. He wasn't in the least annoyed and has been quoted bu subsequent historians as saying: "I don't really care what they call me so long as they call me for dinner!"

I don't thank it matters a joy what the juniors read on here. That's part and parcel of the game. A pre-war England international and Hackney rider. Dusty Haigh, once had his attention drawn to an adverse comment. He wasn't in the least annoyed and has been quoted bu subsequent historians as saying: "I don't really care what they call me so long as they call me for dinner!"

We're talking about kids here though. not adults. If you and Shadders (or anyone else for that matter) don't want to watch the "wobbling juniors" as Shadders so politely put it, fair enough, don't go. But there's no need for the rude comments. The youngsters are all riding to the best of their abilities and a bit of encouragement wouldn't go amiss.

• Like 1

excellant evenings racing and NO wobblers in sight - well worth watching - quite amazing what these young lads can do - yes Martin Daugards son was racing and came last in the final after a fall - have watched some of these junior championships before and remember a certain Josh Auty winning a few years ago.

• Like 3

what a good meeting.some real talent on show and good to see michael lee helping one of the youngsters too

excellant evenings racing and NO wobblers in sight - well worth watching - quite amazing what these young lads can do - yes Martin Daugards son was racing and came last in the final after a fall - have watched some of these junior championships before and remember a certain Josh Auty winning a few years ago.

How many spectators showing an interest in the future of British speedway were there at the meeting. You can include mums and dads of course!