British Speedway Forum

Still can't get my head round why a wild card selected by the organisers who has declined to enter the competition cannot be replaced by another wild card of the organisers choice rather than being forced to use a rider who finished 5th in the Grand Prix challenge ! not withstanding that rider having already being eliminated in an earlier qualifying round.

The way I understand it is that Gollb did nit decline his wildcard and so was named in the official competitors listing.

Once this happened the wildcard pick is over and ANY withdrawal follows the next on the list policy which is Harris.

Had Gollob declined the wildcard he would never have been announced as one and a new pick would have taken place before anyone even knew about it.

The way I understand it is that Gollb did nit decline his wildcard and so was named in the official competitors listing.

Once this happened the wildcard pick is over and ANY withdrawal follows the next on the list policy which is Harris.

Had Gollob declined the wildcard he would never have been announced as one and a new pick would have taken place before anyone even knew about it.

Just for a second I thought I was reading a Post by Officer Crabtree from 'Allo 'Allo. :t::wink::rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Just for a second I thought I was reading a Post by Officer Crabtree from 'Allo 'Allo. :t::wink::rofl: :rofl:

seems to be a few posts like this on various threads - it must be the Christmas spirit(s)!!