British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Elitserien 2013, Round 8, Tuesday June 25th

Smederna need to bring in Laura Robson on a tactical She's on a winning streak :lol:

I had to Google who she was! Alas,Tennis is one of the good sports i can't fit in to my viewing hours. But i see she had a very good result recently, maybe Chris Harris will follow suit and beat Emil Sayfutdinov if they meet in a race this season. Not sure where, it certainly won't be the SGP or Euro championship.

The kids were so shocked to hear their names on the TV! I think Engman will appear in the UK somehwere soon.

I had to Google who she was! Alas,Tennis is one of the good sports i can't fit in to my viewing hours. But i see she had a very good result recently, maybe Chris Harris will follow suit and beat Emil Sayfutdinov if they meet in a race this season. Not sure where, it certainly won't be the SGP or Euro championship.

We have a "Phewhataschorcha" heatwave here, so i spent this morning vegging with the six channel Wimbledon coverage we have. I must admit she played very well, but it was only the first round. As for this meeting, its all a bit flat, and with Holder imperious and Greg and Pawlicki in support, i can only see Ghostie and his dad drowning a sorrowful pint aftrewards. :lol:

DG just mentioned Darcy Ward paid maximum, very nice.

That was the most exciting action of the night with Larsen and Buczowski trying to knock each other off. :lol:

That was the most exciting action of the night with Larsen and Buczowski trying to knock each other off. :lol:

Lol nah accidental i'm sure, they don't seem to have enough emotion tonight to muster up anything.

Mind you at the end of the day the 'promoted' Smederna are coping well in the higher league so far this season.

Lol nah accidental i'm sure, they don't seem to have enough emotion tonight to muster up anything.

Mind you at the end of the day the 'promoted' Smederna are coping well in the higher league so far this season.

Just "one of those nights". Pandorum hit it on the head earlier when he bemoaned the absence of Laguta.

Will be hoping to get some 'racing' on our next visit to Smederna, hope this is one-off for the track?

Bit slow coming up with heat 15 :lol: Everyone gone home? :blink:

Ok after many years the world recently finally got the answer as to why are the Bees are disappearing, but we do seem to have a new puzzle....this resurrection and playing of the Birdie Song, the latter far more disturbing to mankind.

Predictable finish to a predictable meeting, but hey, its speedway so i'll take it. Thanks for the company folks. Take care. Alan.

Ok after many years the world recently finally got the answer as to why are the Bees are disappearing, but we do seem to have a new puzzle....this resurrection and playing of the Birdie Song, the latter far more disturbing to mankind.

The Bees disappeared the day Horton took over. :lol:

Ok let's hope we get better tomorrow in Denmark, although tonight was still nice to watch.

Predictable finish to a predictable meeting, but hey, its speedway so i'll take it. Thanks for the company folks. Take care. Alan.

The Bees disappeared the day Horton took over. :lol:

Ha Ha

• Like 1

Smedernas biggest problem is the poor starts in combination with a rubbish ultra slick track.

Pk, Kenni and Wozniak did ok or more or less what you could ask of them but the rest of the riders

well they should be ashamed really, Jonsson is fairly consistent around 8p but he was recruited to score

at least 50% more point per meeting.

Next week, its Piraterna vs. Dackarna, with Darcy back that should be a really interesting meeting.

The week after that we'll make a visit to Norrköping and the meeting between Vargarna and Hammarby,

Edited by Ghostwalker

Last nights meeting was a very tough blow for Elit Vetlanda, not only did they loose the meeting but they also got THJ and injured.

THJ broke a collarbone and also re-injured his cracked ribs.

I also heard claims that Rickly Kling also got injured but I am not sure.