British Speedway Forum
Northern Exile

Swc, Event Two, King's Lynn 15/7

Middleditch has proved himself to be a decent manager at club and international level,I dont see Rossitor or Havelock or anyone else for that matter getting more from the riders selected,no matter who they are.

Lets face it,things could get worse before they get better.

Thank you. Top post..

It is their fault, They are leeching off the leagues rather than paying their own way

Excellent reply. You win the argument bud. :blink:

Finally, uk martin, I think the 500 euros a point plus prize money you quote for the European Championship is way off beam.

You may find it hard to believe because you are used to the twopence ha'penny prize money in this country but this has a Polish promotions company with Polish and other European sponsorship and TV deals. It's serious money over there.

Cook having a go at barker on twitter?? Surely he can't be blaming barker for his poor performance on Monday?? Or that he's been dropped?? Rather arrogant and bitter really.

Cook having a go at barker on twitter?? Surely he can't be blaming barker for his poor performance on Monday?? Or that he's been dropped?? Rather arrogant and bitter really.

Will spice up the LCSF next week!!

Totally agree, the riders who did not get a chance at Kings Lynn took it very well, and all Cook has done is moaned at being dropped after trying hard but not scoring the points and now having a go at Barker saying 'No wonder the Aussies dont like you, because the Brits dont either'. Shocking!!

Cook has a higher average than Barker in the PL and EL.

no he hasn't, not that it matters. Edited by Arson fire

I 'think' Cooks true average for 2013 is higher than Barkers in both the PL and EL. It definitely is in the PL, but his rolling average may not show that.

For how many years has Nicholls given his all fot the GB cause?

This year Nicholls wanted to enter the FIM European Championships, and at €500 per point before prize money who could blame him? A nice little earner in the twilight of his career. The BSPA threatened to ban him if he took part. That's their thanks for putting his body on the line for the GB cause all those years. That's why he told the BSPA to stick it. I for one don't blame him.

Good on him,I would do the same in that position!!!

:lol:

Elite League averages mean bugger all.

Yes they are, They are the official 2013 Averages.

Oh dear.

• Like 1