British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Boobs

Glasgow V Edinburgh (7 July, Pl)

Hope you find the water cannon, tear gas and rubber bullets more enjoyable then :P

Home from Home he has been wading through Possil every other week to acclimatise.

• Like 1

I'll be hopefully popping through to use my discount voucher as a result of our last visit.

Any idea if Mitchell Davey will be returning in time for this one?

Would be good to get the Blue and Gold back to full strength.

Tennis .. jings.

I'll be hopefully popping through to use my discount voucher as a result of our last visit.

Any idea if Mitchell Davey will be returning in time for this one?

Would be good to get the Blue and Gold back to full strength.

Tennis .. jings.

What's the script with the Green sheets mate . Does the Golden Child stay at reserve or does Tobacco Joe return there , or even Desperate Deek dropping down ?

What's the script with the Green sheets mate . Does the Golden Child stay at reserve or does Tobacco Joe return there , or even Desperate Deek dropping down ?

I think Max is still on an assessed average of 5.00 (as he has had 5 home 3 away matches in PL), Derek is currently on 5.79 and Joe 5.29 (both without bonus values).

So based on that Max will be at reserve for the Ashfield Glasgow match.

After that I'm not that clear, but I believe Max will then get a true average after that Ashfield match (as this will bring him up to 4 away matches minimum requirement) but when that comes into effect I'm not sure (it has been mentioned approx 14 July). Max is currently on 6.56/5.64 with and without bonus so it'll be close as to who ends up at reserve in due course.

Edited by SCOTLAND1314

After Sunday when Max gets his average he goes back into the main body of the team and Tabaka goes back to reserve.

Regarding the issue here of which day/night to race I feel a need to express concern about Friday nights. Or any night for that matter. I have stated in the past a preference for night racing as there is something about racing under the floodlights.

However, I have been thinking about an issue which keeps popping into my noggin and it's this. Friday nights ? In Possil ? Really ? Normally I wouldn't go anywhere near that place of an evening, but Friday nights ? It worries me. I wouldn't be at all comfortable with it, or feel safe.

So much so I have decided that I won't be going back to the speedway ( as stated earlier I am pissed off with it at the mo' and withholding my dosh ) though I may turn up on Sunday. But Friday nights ? Sorry. Count me out.

Regarding the issue here of which day/night to race I feel a need to express concern about Friday nights. Or any night for that matter. I have stated in the past a preference for night racing as there is something about racing under the floodlights.

However, I have been thinking about an issue which keeps popping into my noggin and it's this. Friday nights ? In Possil ? Really ? Normally I wouldn't go anywhere near that place of an evening, but Friday nights ? It worries me. I wouldn't be at all comfortable with it, or feel safe.

So much so I have decided that I won't be going back to the speedway ( as stated earlier I am pissed off with it at the mo' and withholding my dosh ) though I may turn up on Sunday. But Friday nights ? Sorry. Count me out.

Friday nights in Possil, no worries all the locals are on Planet Weed.

Safer than the BSF after an Edinburgh Glasgow derby meeting.

• Like 1

The police do a decent job up there at the weekends but wonder what it would be like though it can be a bit mental and has its moments over at the shops

The police do a decent job up there at the weekends but wonder what it would be like though it can be a bit mental and has its moments over at the shops

48 hours to the match and still no press release. Is normal service being resumed? Do any new fans have to guess who is riding?

48 hours to the match and still no press release. Is normal service being resumed? Do any new fans have to guess who is riding?

http://www.glasgowtigers.co/?p=2486

There you go

I know but surely we shouldn't have to wait until Friday lunchtime. I'm predicting Monarchs by 12 unfortunately.

I'll be away , so i wont have a care in the world

I know but surely we shouldn't have to wait until Friday lunchtime. I'm predicting Monarchs by 12 unfortunately.

Is that Monarchs by heat 12 ?

Is that Monarchs by heat 12 ?

Its a concern when even are own fan's are starting to rip the p**s and must be a worry to the promotion that we are a bit off a laughing stock at the moment and even the above statement by heat 12 show's how far we have declined

I predict the Monarchs by heat 9 :D

• Like 1