British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oldtimer

Is This A Record?

Charlie Gjedde may have been at number 1 in the averages for Swindon and Oxford in 2003. It's the only possible time I can think of.

what about Michael Lee??

Charlie Gjedde may have been at number 1 in the averages for Swindon and Oxford in 2003. It's the only possible time I can think of.

Im positive he averged more in the EL with us than he did with Swindon in the PL - I cant remember if he ever got to number 1 though, maybe number 3 from memory

Im positive he averged more in the EL with us than he did with Swindon in the PL - I cant remember if he ever got to number 1 though, maybe number 3 from memory

Almost certainly didn't as he averaged about 9.5 for Swindon from memory but only about 8 in the end for Oxford. I would check the year books but I have them packed away.

I'm a little drunk now, so i'll say sorry in advance just in case...but what is Gjedde up to now ?

He used to drive me mad when he rode at Smallmead.

I'm a little drunk now, so i'll say sorry in advance just in case...but what is Gjedde up to now ?

He used to drive me mad when he rode at Smallmead.

Wasn't sure if he was going to ride this year as he was coming back from another injury. Crashed in Denmark about 6 weeks ago and picked up another big injury.

I don't think it was just Reading fans he annoyed, he was inconsistent for every team he ever rode for, apart from his half a season at Newport where he was brilliant.

Wasn't sure if he was going to ride this year as he was coming back from another injury. Crashed in Denmark about 6 weeks ago and picked up another big injury.

I don't think it was just Reading fans he annoyed, he was inconsistent for every team he ever rode for, apart from his half a season at Newport where he was brilliant.

It was the popping wheelies when he wasn't leading that used to get on my norks to be honest.

Edited by The Doctor...

being a number 1 in the lite league aint all that its cracked up to be. the so called elite is full of double uppers,r/r and untried riders and an awful lot of pl guys so its not big deal being the top banana in the lite league. but in the premier, its a whole new ball game. but it does deserve a mention on this site.

so does that show that the lite league is poor or what..

Yep a whole new game you say.. Just a lot lower.