British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Mildenhall (nl) - 3rd July

While it wasnt the greatest meeting ive seen this season, seeing young Lambert is worth £10 on its own in my opinion. He looks so fast and stylish and will go straight to the top of the sport in my opinion. He is better than Ward was for Boston when he was 16 in my opinion. Also credit must go to Lewis Rose who has made great strides, and also Josh Bates who was (apart from Blackbird) Mildenhalls best rider on the night. He has also improved dramatically since last year.

Mimmo, I am having the same problem, sometimes I can get round it by using enter, down arrow and space bar.

It has worked for me 'greyhoundp' thanks for that. But doesn't want to know about dropping a second line!! Don't worry Neil I shan't hand any money over to Pc World. I've had a local guy look at my PC........time.......;and time......and time.....and time again at a minimum charge of £35 an hour (still £35 if he's only with you 10-minutes), and still things aren't right. I honestly think they only set you up about 80% in the full knowledge that dumb bells like myself will have to call on their services again. I've run up over £200 thus far, which is ridiculous when things are still not right. The only other local people we have want a staggering £80 minimum charge to come to your home. Wrong place to be discussing this, so I'll stop there, so thanks to both of you.

All this squit about Robert Lambert on away tracks need to be cleared up!

Hes ridden quite a lot at Rye House, one of the tightest, smallest tracks in the Country and had times on a par with the PL!

I'd love to see him at Buxton where I'd suggest his PL level (at least) gating skills and speed to the 1st bend would see him win most of his races with maybe only Charles Wright able to seriously challenge him!

That said after this year he won't need to worry about gettign around Buxton cause he'll soon bypass the NL!

I've only seen 2 other riders like him at 15, Michael Lee and David Howe!

Lets hope he gets to the same level as Michael Lee without all the bulls*it and has David Howes longevity and level headedness!

• Like 1