Brummie Kev

Birmingham V Lakeside 10/07

No thread with a day to go :o

Teams

Brummies

1. Jason Doyle

2. Martin Smolinski

3. Danny King

4. Ben Barker or R/R ( Ben rated as 50/50 for this in today's Mail)

5. Chris Harris

6. Nico Covatti

7. Josh Auty

Hammers

1. Kenneth Bjerre ( Guest)

2. Lewis Bridger

3. Seb Ulamek

4. Piotr Swiderski

5. Davey Watt

6. Kevin Doolan

7. Richard Lawson

Looking forward this, really hope theres a big crowd with the £10 promotion ;) . I was reading on the Brummies site that 500 police officers and their families have been invited, so we all better be on our best behavior!! :icon_smile_clown::D. Really like the look of this Lakeside side, and should run us close at the very least. Will be great to welcome Seb back, thought he did a solid job for the Brummies last year and wouldn't have minded him back for this year but sadly not to be.

There will be a collection during the meeting with the money raised going to Macmillan Cancer Support :t:

Edited by Brummie Kev

Lakeside look very strong but Ulamek and Swiderski need to have good nights.

Bjerre's a good choice of guest and will score 10+ so can see the score being 47-43 to the Brummies.

• Like 1

Lakeside look very strong but Ulamek and Swiderski need to have good nights.

Bjerre's a good choice of guest and will score 10+ so can see the score being 47-43 to the Brummies.

My prediction for this meeting is Birmingham Brummies 47-43 Lakeside Hammers aswell. :t:

My prediction for this meeting is Birmingham Brummies 47-43 Lakeside Hammers aswell. :t:

That's strange, You certainly know your speedway

All this talking amongst yourselves must be very tiring!! It certainly is for the rest of us!!

• Like 4

All this talking amongst yourselves must be very tiring!! It certainly is for the rest of us!!

Its good comedy value for some tho. ;)

Well, as of today's post, my discount vouchers (ordered Friday morning) have failed to materialise.

Of course I'll still make the trek but, if I'm honest, I can't see the other blokes I was bringing from my local pub in Nuneton, actually bothering now. :(

Well, as of today's post, my discount vouchers (ordered Friday morning) have failed to materialise.

Likewise, luckily I already have some sent anyway as the club already have my address, but I wanted to order some more to try and entice a few more people, not very good sending people a text saying text this number to get vouchers sent and then sweet fa happens.

52-38 Brummies.

Of course I'll still make the trek but, if I'm honest, I can't see the other blokes I was bringing from my local pub in Nuneton, actually bothering now. :(

Likewise, luckily I already have some sent anyway as the club already have my address, but I wanted to order some more to try and entice a few more people, not very good sending people a text saying text this number to get vouchers sent and then sweet fa happens.

52-38 Brummies.

Got a few leftover if you're interested?Please pm me if you require them. :wink:

I've got 6 discount tickets left too. I'm generally in the Arthur Robinson pub at One Stop from about 6 pm ;):drink:

Edited by S4r4h

No Barker and the Hammers will win--simples!

Did you not see Auty last week then ?, will be more difficult without Barker, but Josh, Smoli and Nico if he has a better night should get points from R/R.

Thought the meeting was on the 10th. :blink:

sent the club a text last thursday, still no sign of any vouchers. i was going to pass a few around to some lakeside fans at kent on monday. oh well, that's life! :rolleyes: