British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummie Kev

Birmingham V Lakeside 10/07

Its a rumoured kidney infection that sidelines Smolinski.

Not a kidney infection - kidney damage (bruising) caused by the fall at Monmore on Monday. Also possible tear to his spleen - according to his website. Complete rest ordered so will miss the Longtrack GP3 in Marmande this weekend.

Edited by kitten2502

Not a kidney infection - kidney damage (bruising) caused by the fall at Monmore on Monday. Also possible tear to his spleen - according to his website. Complete rest ordered so will miss the Longtrack GP3 in Marmande this weekend.

Thanks for that kitten.......Hope he will be fit for the next Brummies meeting.........just our luck to get someone injured while "Guesting"

Thanks for that kitten.......Hope he will be fit for the next Brummies meeting.........just our luck to get someone injured while "Guesting"

Welcome to the injury world of so many!

The Wolves connection has been noted! :P

Welcome !!!!.... Bl**dy hell steve we have only just left it this year......... :o

I like this Birmingham side but they need that bit of "flair" needed to win the Elite League title.. They are a solid machine.. Just like last year but I feel that they need something more and something special.

Michael Jepsen Jensen or Greg Walasek for Ben Barker would create that title winning feel.

I did say. :t: