British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ekimba

New Air Fence For Edinburgh

Great news announced on the website about an air fence next year, and whats even better it confirms we will be running next season

Link Here

Very good, especially since Edinburgh have had recent problems over threats of redevelopment and last winter's financial crisis.

In the PL, that's one down -- eight to go!

Workington fund was launched on Saturday with a very generous personal donation from a supporter and I have seen Newcastle and Redcar have launched their fundraising (Redcar's was a bit gun to the head style though!)

Excellent news, and it makes a pleasant change to see a bit of positivity & ambition being shown rather than hands being thrown up & a begging bowl being pushed forward.

Redcar's pocket money grabbing scheme, just in time for the school holidays is also err innovative.

Great news announced on the website about an air fence next year, and whats even better it confirms we will be running next season

Link Here

I would like to think our promotion can follow suit in the Professional manner that there Edinburgh counterparts have went about the process but and there is alway's a but were we are concerned it was only a matter off weeks ago we were asked to try and boost number,s coming through the gates to break even so i fear the air fence may be a step too far hope i am wrong but i have this niggling doubt

Sorry to go off track there big well done to all at Edinburgh they seem to be way ahead of us on & off the track.

Can only be a good thing when it's for rider safety.

Workington fund was launched on Saturday with a very generous personal donation from a supporter and I have seen Newcastle and Redcar have launched their fundraising (Redcar's was a bit gun to the head style though!)

pretty ironic that laura morgan gives Edinburgh 15k to survive and they buy an airfence ,yet Workington have to raise the money
  • Like 1

pretty ironic that laura morgan gives Edinburgh 15k to survive and they buy an airfence ,yet Workington have to raise the money

Edited by Django

Edinburgh haven't bought an air fence, like everyone else they have an air fence to buy.