British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCOTLAND1314

Edinburgh Monarchs V Glasgow Tigers Pl 12 July 2013

Off the two we brought in Compton is the one we need to keep and extend his contract until the end of the season Raun has shown up until now nothing and is the one who should be replaced if we do we have up to 8.62 to replace him with

Agreed, Compton is good for a race win most matches. 8.62 is a decent amount of points to play with though depends on how they are used, there are no obvious riders I can think of. We could have replaced any one of the team at some point this season perhaps with the exception of Screen. If as suggested the new rider will come in soon, we only have 10 official PL fixtures left after Armadale tonight that would count towards an average.

Jonas Raun will come good.. Stay patient Glasgow fans.

Michael Jepsen Jensen failed to beat an opponent on his Panthers debut but we stuck with him and reaped the rewards.. Look at Timo Lahti for another example.

Edited by THJ Racing Fans

Jonas Raun will come good.. Stay patient Glasgow fans.

Michael Jepsen Jensen failed to beat an opponent on his Panthers debut but we stuck with him and reaped the rewards.. Look at Timo Lahti for another example.

Clearly you know nothing of PL racing!

Clearly you know nothing of PL racing!

Clearly Not i can see nothing that there is any improvement in him and has impeded his own teamates more than the opposition.

if we were to drop either joey or joe, it would be bager that would go to reserve in the first instance, until new averages kick in. but me personally, i would drop neither - so i am guessing it could either be andre or jonas to go? this would give us around 8.5pts to play with. could we then bring someone in with that sort of average, and move grieves to number 3 to give the team a wee bit better balance?

Lee Complin ?

Lee Complin ?

Retired is he not but then again so had Andre Compton but the way it is looking it appears to be someone riding in Poland on a Sunday how that works who knows with us being a Sunday track.

I suppose one heat win out of fifteen is par for the course for Glasgow. New signing can't come quick enough.

Retired is he not but then again so had Andre Compton but the way it is looking it appears to be someone riding in Poland on a Sunday how that works who knows with us being a Sunday track.

Lee might want some practice before Sneddons testimonial.

Lee might want some practice before Sneddons testimonial.

Know he is supposed to be doing Deeks testimonial rumours at Berwick last Sat that he was going to sign for Glasgow next season.

Easy win for the Monarchs I see but at least Mr Raun was 2nd top scorer for the Tigers - with 5 points!

Know he is supposed to be doing Deeks testimonial rumours at Berwick last Sat that he was going to sign for Glasgow next season.

Hope not. Definitely not the answer to Glasgow's problems. Certainly had some memorable performances at Ashfield but very iffy on many other away tracks.

Oh dear!

Something not right when Bager is your top scorer and Ruan second top.

Maybe we should be looking at the top end for team changes

Oh dear!

Something not right when Bager is your top scorer and Ruan second top.

Maybe we should be looking at the top end for team changes

Oh dear sums it up do you get the feeling that they really don't give a toss now because i certainly don't anymore or am I way off the mark and they do care but are just sh*t.

Hope not. Definitely not the answer to Glasgow's problems. Certainly had some memorable performances at Ashfield but very iffy on many other away tracks.

And our current crop are riding the away tracks brilliantly in fact our current crop aren't even riding there home track that great come to think of it.

Easy win for the Monarchs I see but at least Mr Raun was 2nd top scorer for the Tigers - with 5 points!

On the bright side Davy it is 3 more than he usually scores the home team must have been quaking in there steel shoe with that prolific score another vintage away performance.

Any updates tonight

Aye were crap does that help Max.

Edited by Gazc

I will stick by my quote from earlier in the season some senior riders are just going through the motions.I think when riders announce they are going to retire at the end of a season their mindset changes even though they think they are still fully committed .Its just one of these things IMO.

• Like 3