British Speedway Forum
Parsloes 1928 nearly

Wimbledon Stadium: Some Important News

Anyone confirm?

Anyone confirm?

Yep. Was a pile of waste set alight at a storage yard. Lfb have confirmed this.

Defo not the stadium itself.

• Like 1

Thank you for that Doctor. :t::approve:

• Like 1

The whole site is boarded up now. It is impossible to see inside without a ladder!

The whole site is boarded up now. It is impossible to see inside without a ladder!

On that basis, is there a chance we might see the mighty Dons race there in the future? :party:

On that basis, is there a chance we might see the mighty Dons race there in the future? :party:

Boarded up. :shock: :shock:

Not going back to 'Board Track Racing' again are we? :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

Boarded up. :shock: :shock:

Not going back to 'Board Track Racing' again are we? :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

So long as it's not 'Bored Track Racing' TWK! :nono:

I imagine 'Parsloesnearly 1925' might know!......in fact, where has 'Mr P' gone?

• Like 1

So long as it's not 'Bored Track Racing' TWK! :nono:

I imagine 'Parsloesnearly 1925' might know!......in fact, where has 'Mr P' gone?

Pasrsloesnearly does not Post on the BSF any more - I know his reasons but won't go into them!

Personally I am in regular contact with him. He also features prominently on various Facebook groups and is also the PRO for Kent Kings.

And I would add that he has also commented prominently on FB groups for 'stock cars' and has revealed he has a strong liking for the powerful and expensive non-contact National Hot Rods!

Edited by Guest

Pasrsloesnearly does not Post on the BSF any more - I know his reasons but won't go into them!

Personally I am in regular contact with him. He also features prominently on various Facebook groups and is also the PRO for Kent Kings.

And I would add that he has also commented prominently on FB groups for 'stock cars' and has revealed he has a strong liking for the powerful and expensive non-contact National Hot Rods!

Please pass on my regards! :t:

Please pass on my regards! :t:

Mine too - I miss his input. :t: