British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

2014 Gp Calendar

Did mention this some weeks back that Egon Müller stated during the SEC Eurosport coverage that Germany would host a GP and an SEC round next season.Thought Phil stated it would be 2015,not 2014?

Doug,that was something I questioned with Smoli yesterday as regards a GP in 2015 in Germany(info taken from this forum).He was sure there'd be one in 2014.

• Like 1

CANNOT really see any vacant dates on the European schedule for an additional Grand Prix in 2014 so if Germany were to come in - and it is certainly being discussed although at one stage the availability of the stadium for next year was an issue - still believe it would be at the expense of a third round in Poland, which makes sense seeing that they already have the SWC.

BSI's plans for expansion are probably more focused outside of Europe than within.

• Like 1

Simply cannot wait for new events at Kabul, Baghdad, Mumbai, Yellow Knife (Look that one up),Tehran, Pyongyang,Ulaanbaatar, and possible Halifax.....positively drooling my dears !!

• Like 1

CANNOT really see any vacant dates on the European schedule for an additional Grand Prix in 2014 so if Germany were to come in - and it is certainly being discussed although at one stage the availability of the stadium for next year was an issue - still believe it would be at the expense of a third round in Poland, which makes sense seeing that they already have the SWC.

BSI's plans for expansion are probably more focused outside of Europe than within.

from a selfish standpoint I hope its Gorzow that goes then but more likely to be Byd since its the world cup venue :cry:

UNDERSTAND that four different venues are still being considered for just one date... Gorzow still has a year to run on contract, as does Torun.

UNDERSTAND that four different venues are still being considered for just one date... Gorzow still has a year to run on contract, as does Torun.

what are the 4 ?

SORRY, told that in confidence but I am sure all will be revealed before long.

Actually, it is now five...

Actually, it is now five...

:neutral: Dont sound too good for my hopes of Bydgoszcs :sad:

:neutral: Dont sound too good for my hopes of Bydgoszcs :sad:

With the SWC Play-off and Final at Bydgoszc it hard to see a round of SGP going there to.

With the SWC Play-off and Final at Bydgoszc it hard to see a round of SGP going there to.

I had thought that last week to mate but a certain post on this thread got my hopes up ;)

Edited by markw40

Prague had the lot this year!

Niamh

• Like 1

Hope one of them is Los Angeles?!?!?!

If only!!!!