Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

2014 Gp Calendar

Mats Olsson at C More said that he believe that it is Italy that will replaced by Tammerfors/Finland.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Does anyone remember roughly when other dates are announced, interested especially in May or June?

Middle of October is the normal time for the full list but drip feed until then.

Mats Olsson at C More said that he believe that it is Italy that will replaced by Tammerfors/Finland.

WOULDN'T put money on that ...

That`s Lonigo and Prague sorted then ;)

ALONG with Auckland, Cardiff, Stockholm and Gorzow...

ALONG with Auckland, Cardiff, Stockholm and Gorzow...

and Tampere of course

I believe Lonigo will be in September. Subject to the normal rectifications.

I see on "t*cketmaster" that the tapes up time for the British SGP is listed as 19:00.

Has the GB SGP reverted to 7pm from 5pm or is this just "t*cketmaster" not having a clue about speedway?

Thanks Phil....you mean stay at 5PM I presume :t:

Since my post I've been emailing with a guy from BSI / IMG and his final response to my query regarding when they could confirm the start time for definite:

"Unfortunately I couldn’t guess- but as a rough guide, we only announced the start time of the 2013 event around one month before the race."

Credit to him for replying but his last statement isn't accurate is it?

My recollection is that the earliest publicity material for the 2013 GB SGP confirmed that the start time would be staying at 17:00

Is it some sort of disease unique to speedway that makes people thankful for any sort of customer service? :blink:

Thanks Phil....you mean stay at 5PM I presume :t:

Since my post I've been emailing with a guy from BSI / IMG and his final response to my query regarding when they could confirm the start time for definite:

"Unfortunately I couldn’t guess- but as a rough guide, we only announced the start time of the 2013 event around one month before the race."

My recollection is that the earliest publicity material for the 2013 GB SGP confirmed that the start time would be staying at 17:00

Around 21st March 2013 was the date they announced the start time as I started the forum topic on that date.