British Speedway Forum
Ipswich Jules

Ipswich V Edinburgh 25/7/13

Wrong. Sounds like we both might know the same amount and both have reasons to feel close to it, best leave it alone.

no problem

It's clear that the Moanarchs fans live in their own little world of violent agreement.

Yet again last night the Live Updates was bereft of Edinburgh info because the Moanarchs fans are so up themselves that they won't share - it's far more important for them to get "hits" on their own site, and who cares about anyone else.

:-)

Can't Cook, right idiot!

welcome back lovey :)
  • Like 1

Craig has beaten Ben plenty of times this year, including the race that caused the stramash....So does that make it all OK?

someone else who is not comprehending the facts - heat 1 did NOT cause the stramash.

Also Cook did finish ahead of Barker in heat 1, but didn't do it via his own skill. Cook was a distant last until Barker made a complete hash of trying to pass Sneddon and that allowed Cook to trundle through to get third.

Edited by Had Enough

And to end it all, Belle Vue appoint Cook as Captain!!! :unsure:

exactly. Im an Ipswich fan and he is dislike thats obvious so why the heck did Middlo pick him? Tai has even gone on Twitter to congratulate Cook!

Yet again poor decision making from Middlo

I thought Tai would have known better than that,maybe he's still got a bit of growing up to do,I'll give him the benefit of the doubt,he's still young I guess

I would say to those that are questioning Belle Vue's decision to appoint Cookie as their new captain that this incident is very much out of character for Craig.I cannot remember any other such happenings in his career.So,he is human with flaws..shockerooney :shock: Imho what happened at Foxhole on Thursday was a one off.Barker on the other hand ( a straight right :P ) has been a complete idiot his whole career and will never learn.Craig will,and that is the difference..

• Like 5

Moanarchs are the Liverpool of speedway... Never our fault ...always get a raw deal.... #prayforedinburgh

That sort of comment is seriously offensive, why bring a football tragedy into this? If you don't think you have you are wrong

It never ceases to amaze me how people read different things into the same post. I didn't for one moment think that the above comment had anything to do Hillsborough.

I saw it as a comparison by the way Liverpool fans react when one of their players get themselves into trouble. Suárez is seen by millions on television biting an opponent, yet according to some Rabid Scousers it was all down to what Ivanović did. Similarly he's found guilty of being a racist, yet these same Liverpool morons blame Evra, presumably for being French!!!!!

In the same way some of the more imbecilic members of the Monarchs faithful are attempting to deflect attention away from the moronic and cretinous actions of Cook.

• Like 5

I would say to those that are questioning Belle Vue's decision to appoint Cookie as their new captain that this incident is very much out of character for Craig.I cannot remember any other such happenings in his career.So,he is human with flaws..shockerooney :shock: Imho what happened at Foxhole on Thursday was a one off.Barker on the other hand ( a straight right :P ) has been a complete idiot his whole career and will never learn.Craig will,and that is the difference..

Barker is a plum we all know that.

trouble is Cook is turning into one and someone needs to grab hold of him soon and tell him a few home truths

• Like 4

trouble is Cook is turning into one and someone needs to grab hold of him soon and tell him a few home truths

The progress Cook has made since joining the Monarchs has been remarkable. Either he's had a word with himself or someone else has had a word with him already. Either way full credit to him for what he's archived so far.

Posted by a very envious Tiger!

• Like 2

The progress Cook has made since joining the Monarchs has been remarkable. Either he's had a word with himself or someone else has had a word with him already. Either way full credit to him for what he's archived so far.

Posted by a very envious Tiger!

love to know what mr Carr has done to his engines.....supa fast :)

sonny boy haha

A teacher/sadist at my primary school used to call us boys that lol..i hope he's toasting on the end of the devil's fork as we speak!! :drink:

Yet again last night the Live Updates was bereft of Edinburgh info because the Moanarchs fans are so up themselves that they won't share - it's far more important for them to get "hits" on their own site, and who cares about anyone else.

LOL, another moaning weegie - surprise, anyway a bit of theatre at the twitchers and everyone gets their panties wet. Cookie admitted he was wrong last night, the lad's just got learn to deal with yoda, the likes of Millen & Gresham would have sorted yoda on track without need for a meeting.

PS last time i looked at hits on chatzone was when we went thru 100K posts a few seasons ago.

Edited by Dekker
  • Like 1

PS last time i looked at hits on chatzone was when we went thru 100K posts a few seasons ago.

Hits?

Damned predictive text!

• Like 1

>100k of self-ingratiating bluster and whinging about stuff in the knowledge that you'll only get positive replies - what a twee and happy little world the Moanarchs live in :-)

Edited by Had Enough
  • Like 3

LOL, another moaning weegie - surprise, anyway a bit of theatre at the twitchers and everyone gets their panties wet. Cookie admitted he was wrong last night, the lad's just got learn to deal with yoda, the likes of Millen & Gresham would have sorted yoda on track without need for a meeting.

OMG Dekker, that's about 3 months worth of words for you in one post ;)

• Like 3