British Speedway Forum
martin_t

Oh Dear, Lee Guilty Of Drug Possession

Very sad news to hear that having turned his life around it once more seems to be in tatters.

• Like 1

A very sad newspaper report to read. I hope Michael Lee's speedway friends will rally round and support him.

That's a sad reflection of society today the users the victim his life is in tatters hope his friends rally hardly crime of century all world champs do this you forget this is a man that's an advert for british speedway and incharge of young speedway riders god help us all and our sport he is no more than a pathetic speedway bagrat !!!!

• Like 1

That's a sad reflection of society today the users the victim his life is in tatters hope his friends rally hardly crime of century all world champs do this you forget this is a man that's an advert for british speedway and incharge of young speedway riders god help us all and our sport he is no more than a pathetic speedway bagrat !!!!

Anyone care to translate?

• Like 5

...................................and pauses for breath !!!!!

• Like 1

Anyone care to translate?

It's a foreigner! Track him down and deport him.

Witch part as its 99 % self explanitory

The words.....

• Like 1

Heaven forbid he actually did something bad. I've never taken drugs in my life but of people want to smoke a bit of weed then let them FFS.

Obviously Michael has been under a lot of strain - but - there can be no excuse for Drug Taking.

I find this all rather sad.

A brilliant - but - flawed genius.

I sincerely hope that he can get his life back together again.

• Like 4

Witch part as its 99 % self explanitory

The bit about you and the 2 short planks

Obviously Michael has been under a lot of strain - but - there can be no excuse for Drug Taking.

I find this all rather sad.

A brilliant - but - flawed genius.

I sincerely hope that he can get his life back together again.

It's not like he is some Junkie lying wasted in the corner of a squat somewhere . Smoking a bit of weed is no different to going down the pub for a couple of pints , I can't see how his life will have been disrupted at all ,

• Like 2

Sorry two planks no wood mentiond in my post maby you better re read the whole train as I was reflecting the comments in my post if you are infering I'm thick you are barking up wrong tree from wich you will get you two planks if you care to chop it down

• Like 2

The bit about you and the 2 short planks

It's not like he is some Junkie lying wasted in the corner of a squat somewhere . Smoking a bit of weed is no different to going down the pub for a couple of pints , I can't see how his life will have been disrupted at all ,

He took Drugs - that is illegal and wrong. END OF!!! :mad:

Oh - and since when do you get Fined up for drinking a couple of pints?

• Like 2