British Speedway Forum
martin_t

Oh Dear, Lee Guilty Of Drug Possession

Having used speed I certainly wouldn't be having my engines "done" by somone using it to stay awake to work on them.

Well if you have used it are you perfect! what a hypocrite.

Well if you have used it are you perfect! what a hypocrite.

Here we go again...

Explain exactly how I am a hypocrite? Assuming you know what the word means of course and if it helps you can use words of just the one syllable.

• Like 1

Here we go again...

Explain exactly how I am a hypocrite? Assuming you know what the word means of course and if it helps you can use words of just the one syllable.

I understand what a total p... you are,you dont even no the bloke and on another post also you were taking the piss out of Mr Lee.Big man have the guts to say these things to his face and what gives you the right to pass judgement sitting there all high and mighty.I understand you might not agree what he has done but to sit behind your laptop taking the piss is a gutless act in my opinion. Edited by sidney

I understand what a total p... you are,you dont even no the bloke and on another post also you were taking the piss out of Mr Lee.Big man have the guts to say these things to his face and what gives you the right to pass judgement sitting there all high and mighty.I understand you might not agree what he has done but to sit behind your laptop taking the piss is a gutless act in my opinion.

So angry all the time. Go and see Michael and have a joint.

• Like 2

So angry all the time. Go and see Michael and have a joint.

Well that comment would make most people angry,god you are such an immature person.

Well that comment would make most people angry,god you are such an immature person.

No sidney - he's a 'Plonker' (as Del Boy would say).

Just ignore him.

Who was it said "keep kicking him - the man's down!" I feel very sorry for Michael Lee despite his misdeed. I hope his detractors on here have themselves led blameless lives.

Ive every simpathy for Lee having to go through the break up of a long term relationship,but having turned to drugs Im afraid he will have to face up for his actions.

Out of order Sydney . opolgise at once
  • Like 1

No sidney - he's a 'Plonker' (as Del Boy would say).

Just ignore him.

I wish he would...

Ive every simpathy for Lee having to go through the break up of a long term relationship,but having turned to drugs Im afraid he will have to face up for his actions.

Michael Lee has done that in a court of law and been punished in accordance with the law. So far as the law is concerned that's the end of the matter. Sadly, in some posts the "BSF judge and jury" are still looking at the Michael Lee case. :sad:

Edited by Guest

Heaven forbid he actually did something bad. I've never taken drugs in my life but of people want to smoke a bit of weed then let them FFS.

Its illegal and ít's not uncommon that the use of weed leads to the use of stronger drugs and other forms of criminality.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Michael Lee has done that in a court of law and been punished in accordance with the law. So far as the law is concerned that's the end of the matter. Sadly, in some posts the "BSF judge and jury" are still looking at the Michael Lee case. :sad:

As indeed you are judging by the number of posts you've made in his defense. You can't stand on one side of the fence and accuse people on the other side of not letting go when you haven't yourself.

Out of order Sydney . opolgise at once

Not sure if I would except his opology...