Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
martin_t

Oh Dear, Lee Guilty Of Drug Possession

You need to get a life . Swindon at home at you are on here again you sad sap .Do you spend 24/7 on here sado .

Attack the Post - NOT the Poster.

See Forum Rules.

Yawn Yawn get a life and see things from every angle.

Nothing wrong with orion's comment. If you don't like people making a point that differs from your own there not much point in you being on a discussion forum. Read orion's comment again and tell us what's wrong with it as a discussion point, instead of this yawn, yawn rubbish you post because you can't manage to think of a sensible reply.

Maybe the Clown is right about you.

Nothing wrong with orion's comment. If you don't like people making a point that differs from your own there not much point in you being on a discussion forum. Read orion's comment again and tell us what's wrong with it as a discussion point, instead of this yawn, yawn rubbish you post because you can't manage to think of a sensible reply.

Right funny coming from you who lets be honest are more stubborn in his views than most.The Lee issue i feel strongly about because (ie) none of us know him and also don't know the full circumstances.Maybe we will find out in time ,but i find it amazing that so many people cant find it in there heart to FORGIVE.I have never ever said the offence was right but it is not right just to give up on someone and certainly not to sit there as judge and jury.

Right funny coming from you who lets be honest are more stubborn in his views than most.The Lee issue i feel strongly about because (ie) none of us know him and also don't know the full circumstances.Maybe we will find out in time ,but i find it amazing that so many people cant find it in there heart to FORGIVE.I have never ever said the offence was right but it is not right just to give up on someone and certainly not to sit there as judge and jury.

Orion whose post you were criticising and telling him to get life, never said what Lee did was unforgivable, he simply said it was against the law and we can't pick and choose which laws we obey and which we ignore. Maybe you think it is ok for people to ignore laws they don't like but I don't think it's reasonable to tell someone to get a life because they say they law should be obeyed. Go back and read your post again and reflect on how stupid you made yourself look.

So why not say that ? that is the problem with you, you keep banging on about having respect for people's opinions but the moment you get into a debate you result to name calling if they don't agree with your own ...this was just another example .

So why not say that ? that is the problem with you, you keep banging on about having respect for people's opinions but the moment you get into a debate you result to name calling if they don't agree with your own ...this was just another example .

No not really i find you rude more than anything,i respect your point of view but on most topics don't like your tone.

Bang on the money.

Bang on the money.

Do i give a toss what you say,? this is coming from a bloke who says all oldies Pi.. there selves well done a pretty constructive view. Edited by sidney

Do i give a toss what you say,?

Well you follow and reply to his every post .so yea you must do .

I think he fancies me.

• Like 1

You are both the same in my book,his last comment about Oldies says it all for me what he is about.And are you a real Swindon fan? because all the ones i know are great people you must be the odd one out .

I think he fancies me.

Be serious for a minute if you can,what made you make that comment about oldies p.... themselves.?Was it because you wanted a reaction want attention what sort of mentality have you to even dream of saying that baffling.
  • Like 2

It's interesting to see comments about Swindon. Years ago, did they ever race against New Cross? :unsure:

Edited by Guest

It's interesting to see comments about Swindon. Years ago, did they ever race against New Cross? :unsure:

I don't know if they ever rode before 'gustix? i have some old programmes and books and they rode New Cross in 1960 and 1961. In 1960 Swindon won the home league meeting 47-43 and lost away 33-55 they also rode twice in the Brittannia Shield with Swindon winning at home 62-28 and winning away 55-35.In 1961 the Robins won at home 54-24 and lost away 33-44 all in the old National league. Edited by sidney

I don't know if they ever rode before 'gustix? i have some old programmes and books and they rode New Cross in 1960 and 1961. In 1960 Swindon won the home league meeting 47-43 and lost away 33-55 they also rode twice in the Brittannia Shield with Swindon winning at home 62-28 and winning away 55-35.In 1961 the Robins won at home 54-24 and lost away 33-44 all in the old National league.

Nice Post sidney. :t: