British Speedway Forum
martin_t

Oh Dear, Lee Guilty Of Drug Possession

I don't know if they ever rode before 'gustix? i have some old programmes and books and they rode New Cross in 1960 and 1961. In 1960 Swindon won the home league meeting 47-43 and lost away 33-55 they also rode twice in the Brittannia Shield with Swindon winning at home 62-28 and winning away 55-35.In 1961 the Robins won at home 54-24 and lost away 33-44 all in the old National league.

Nice Post sidney. :t:

How very interesting. I enjoyed the updates about New Cross v Swindon. This was the era when riders like Split Waterman, Eric Williams, were in the Rangers side. Happy memories indeed.

How very interesting. I enjoyed the updates about New Cross v Swindon. This was the era when riders like Split Waterman, Eric Williams, were in the Rangers side. Happy memories indeed.

I never new they rode at the old Millwall football ground Gustix? i knew Jack Milne had rode for them and the great Tom Farndon was killed in 1935 but that's it really was so surprised that there last year was as late as 1963.