British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick V Edinburgh 3rd Aug @ 7pm

Providing all the riders come through their respective meetings between now and saturday,the two teams will line up like this.Berwick welcome back Nick Barrett back from injury,while Edinburgh look to have a trump card with Derek Snedden at reserve.

Berwick

1 Ricky Ashworth

2 David Bellego

3 Robin Aspegren

4 Matthew Wethers

5 Kozza Smith

6 Nicki Barrett

7 Paul Starke

Edinburgh

1 Craig Cook

2 Max Fricke

3 Theo Pijper

4 Josef Tabaka

5 Claus Vissing

6 Derek Snedden

7 Mitchel Davey

Away win for me here even though it pains me to say it :-(

Bandits by 30 with Aspegren getting a max if he turns up.

That's a cracker! :rofl:

Ill get you the dvd then emiliali, you can watch it with your bandits memrobilia on

Sit down with a cuppa and my bandits brick, good times.

Home win but with Monarchs grabbing an away point in this one for me...

I don't think we've got enough firepower to trouble Berwick at home and our Shielfield form is patchy to say the least - can always prove me wrong though!

Home win but with Monarchs grabbing an away point in this one for me...

I don't think we've got enough firepower to trouble Berwick at home and our Shielfield form is patchy to say the least - can always prove me wrong though!

Snedden at reserve could be a real trump card,he`s always scored reasonably well round Berwick while in the main body of the team,that scoring could prove to be a match winner if he`s giving extra rides.

Snedden at reserve could be a real trump card,he`s always scored reasonably well round Berwick while in the main body of the team,that scoring could prove to be a match winner if he`s giving extra rides.

Time will tell!!!

I'm up in the North this weekend so will be across at this meeting...

The main question is what will the temperature be at Shielfield? It's the only place I know where it can be 30deg 20miles away only for it to be 10deg at the track with a windchill factor of -10deg!

Time will tell!!!

The main question is what will the temperature be at Shielfield? It's the only place I know where it can be 30deg 20miles away only for it to be 10deg at the track with a windchill factor of -10deg!

You don't visit Armadale much then?.

You don't visit Armadale much then?.

Was a regular attendee between '97 and '06. Unfortunately then moved with work and only get up when I can... Have to say the Dale has it's own micro-climate too... However I've never even been as cold at Armadale as what I have been at Shielfield before... Chipping dogs off lamposts in July is the norm around there, isn't it? :wink:

Was a regular attendee between '97 and '06. Unfortunately then moved with work and only get up when I can... Have to say the Dale has it's own micro-climate too... However I've never even been as cold at Armadale as what I have been at Shielfield before... Chipping dogs off lamposts in July is the norm around there, isn't it? :wink:

still more than Dekker does then :)
  • Like 2

still more than Dekker does then :)

PMSL.

Time will tell!!!

Weathers pretty much set fair between now and saturday,chance of a light shower overnight tonight,but friday and better still saturday should be dry and bright with good amounts of warm sunshine.

Bright and breezy start to today,one or two clouds around but the forecast is good for the rest of the day.

Edited by screm