1. R/R

2. Lewis Rose 7.22

3. Ben Morley (G)

4. Darren Mallett 6.37

5. Steve Worrall 6.43

6. Shane Waldron 3.00

7. Shane Hazelden 4.40

Edited by Bagpuss

Was going to head down to this, but now I'm not so sure knowing that Lewis Kerr will be missing as well as Robert Lambert. Had forgotten Kerr would be riding for Newcastle! Although the racing might be good...

On my wat to Cromer for a few days walking and camping so will try to get in a visit to the Fen Tigers. Can anyone tell me waht time meetings tend to finish. I'm thinking of pitching the tent first then heading down for the meeting.

Cheers

Rod

Starting at 4-30pm i recon early finish would be about 6-15 to 6-30pm so anytime between that and 7-15pm ,depending on any delays

Need to make up my mind whether I go to this or not... Completely undecided :neutral: Although I am drawn to Mildenhall's chips and curry sauce and I haven't had those in so long :lol:

Thanks Waco. Reckon I can make it to West Row to savour the local derby. Looking forward to seeing some National League action, Haven't yet managed to get over to Brandon yet for the Storm. Shame becuase I've heard positive reports about the youngsters.

Bad time from a King's Lynn point of view to have to visit Mildenhall, as there determination to win this afternoon will be paramount after falling to Buxton last time out. Such a shame too that we've once again got to travel to an away meeting with an understrength side, but I guess in fairness, the Fen Tigers aren't at full power either. Fingers crossed for a safe meeting for both sets of riders, and like em150uk, I'm a little undecided whether to go now.......but probably will........I thinkl!!!

• Like 1

Apart from myself and my son arent any other young stars fans going to give the team some support at mildenhall today

Apart from myself and my son arent any other young stars fans going to give the team some support at mildenhall today

I've had my breakfast and woken up properly now. Yep, made up my mind that my wife and I will be there to cheer on the Young Stars, so Mr S1, along with you, your son and a friend of mine, there will be five of us there!!

Be good to see you Mike, weather here is set fair :t:

we will be there.

Edited by whippy

Looking forward to this one, always enjoy our visits to Mildenhall one of the best tracks to watch the racing .The fen Tigers look back to full strength especially with Aarron Basby at res ,While Lynn will miss the scoring power of Robert Lambert ,still they knew he would be missing a lot when they signed him. But.wIth Kerr missing as well ,I will be hoping our Ben Morley can provide good guest cover... and all the riders have a great safe meeting

We will be there . shame we cant have Lambert , but you never know, perhaps the other boys will do a good job, Great news last night from Niels , Kings lynn need some good news ,COME ON YOU YOUNG STARS !!!