British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Rye House Pl 4/8/13 @3 P.m.

Why are people still trying to build fantasy squads, when it is as obvious as my frontage the leagues will have a different structure, and different points-limits, next season?

Just let every current track still have speedway next season, and we might all be grateful.

Excellent point :t:

Edited by Shadders

Why are people still trying to build fantasy squads, when it is as obvious as my frontage the leagues will have a different structure, and different points-limits, next season?

Just let every current track still have speedway next season, and we might all be grateful.

On a more-topical note, it is flagged in the International section how Joe Jacobs replaces Ashley Morris on Saturday in the World Under 21 Final at Berwick.

Until we get an official announcement on that, we can only fantasise about having a team that would be at least competent at home!

Why are people still trying to build fantasy squads,

Quite simple really.

When you've:

1. Been shafted week in week out

2. Forgotten what its like to win

3. Had to seek medical help for vertigo when your team reach the dizzy heights of 40 points at home

... then all that's left in this life is to fantasise.

Sorry have to go now....

.... the cast of Babestation are begging me to satisfy them ....

.... for the 12th time today.

Try it some time!

• Like 2

On a more-topical note, it is flagged in the International section how Joe Jacobs replaces Ashley Morris on Saturday in the World Under 21 Final at Berwick.

Because people have opinions in 2013, they don't have to accept what their promoter serves up and just be grateful to have speedway. Plus if you put together a potential seven that you'd like to see and it's over the likely points limit, someone is always liable to jump down your throat in holier than thou fashion.

The problems in speedway don't lie with fans having opinions on a forum.

• Like 3

Will they who knows if they will or not but as has been said what people do on the forum is there choice as you have your's simples.