British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mad Potter 2

Lee Smart & Stoke

Looks like Lee Smart has left Stoke. He’s just posted Bye Bye Stoke on his Facebook page

Yes he has and Steve Worrall has joined Stoke replacing him

• Like 1

Thought Steve Worrall was declared in Kings Lynn's team? Maybe Smarty will go to Buxton, he rides the track very well.

Edited by Neil H

Thought Steve Worrall was declared in Kings Lynn's team? Maybe Smarty will go to Buxton, he rides the track very well.

not the last two times I saw him there

not the last two times I saw him there

The last two times i saw him there he scored

9 0 4 and 14 0 5.

I hope Smarty does get fixed up with another track soon. Nobody at Dudley should forget the magnificent role he played in the successful relaunch of the Club as our Number 1.He's had a rough time with injuries since then and deserves a bit of luck.

He did look to be down on power for the 'Potties' on Sunday but there is still plenty of talent there particularly at NL level.

Good luck Lee!

Unfortunately the injuries appear to have taken their toll on Lee, who wasn't the rider who thrilled the Stoke fans in 2010. While he can still ride a bike, it often looked like he was going through the motions, and if he didn't make the gate, he didn't appear to want to take the risks he took before his injuries. A shame, but we move on. Good luck to him in the future, and he will always be held in high regards by Stoke fans for his PL performances for us.

• Like 2

Its a shame really for a big guy he had a lot of natural ability on the bike..maybe the enthusiasm to race like he used to will come back if he gets a track that is right for him ,, you dont lose class and he has plenty of that,,,Love to have him here at Kent..

I can only echo some of the comments on here, maybe Stoke were the Team, but the time was wrong, maybe he can re-discover some of his old form elsewhere. good luck mate wherever you may end up.

Maybe Lee could get fitted in at Buxton ?

2014 at Dudley as a third/forth Heat Leader? Lee was great #1 in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you expect The Heathens still to be NL in 2014 ?, you know what the fans want.

• Like 1

Do you expect The Heathens still to be NL in 2014 ?, you know what the fans want.

I will follow the Heathens in what ever league they are in in 2014. Yes, I would like to be in a higher league but nobody as yet knows the league structures for next year in any of the 4 leagues! Once a Heathen always a Heathen!