British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Latvian Gp Saturday 17th August

Tai better win it this year though as a fit Darcy would likely have won it this time around.

Take out Tai's 7 score from Cardiff when he crashed and didn't finish the GP = 110pts at an average of 13.75 per GP

Ignoring his 0 when crashing Darcy has completed 5 GP's to score 68pts at an average of 13.6 per GP

That leads to me say your wrong.

Excellent GP and very good coverage. Woffinden has become ultra professional very impressed ,sayfutinov looks under pressure but what a great kid and would make a worthy champ as for Ward yes he is exciting but also bloody reckless he could win the world champs one day or have an almighty pile up and career in tatters. God the excuberance of youth eh ! Just one thought re ward all the talk about him being the most natural talent the most exciting blah blah in the last 20 yrs , what about mark loram ? Pure class

Take out Tai's 7 score from Cardiff when he crashed and didn't finish the GP = 110pts at an average of 13.75 per GP

Ignoring his 0 when crashing Darcy has completed 5 GP's to score 68pts at an average of 13.6 per GP

Let's see what the average is come the last GP. However, I would rather Woffinden won it this year than Darcy if they had both stayed fit.

Wish there was some way Radio 5 live or Talk Sport would actually acknowledge that a Brit is leading a GP Series. Instead they harp on about lady golfers!

Thats not really fair either. Tai was wiped out. Yet Ward wiped himself out so Wards 0 should count to his average. He crashed ebcause he was desperate and was about to be on 0 from 2 rides. Has Woffy had two last in a GP this season? I doubt it as I can't think of a single time he has come last in the heats.

Thats not really fair either. Tai was wiped out. Yet Ward wiped himself out so Wards 0 should count to his average. He crashed ebcause he was desperate and was about to be on 0 from 2 rides. Has Woffy had two last in a GP this season? I doubt it as I can't think of a single time he has come last in the heats.

Do the math what ever way you want.

Just watched the GP, a day late as usual, but what a fantastic meeting-again.

This really has been by and large a vintage year for GPs.

One thing though, had it on series record on Virgin and the recording stopped on lap 3 of the final! D'oh.

Just watched the GP, a day late as usual, but what a fantastic meeting-again.

This really has been by and large a vintage year for GPs.

One thing though, had it on series record on Virgin and the recording stopped on lap 3 of the final! D'oh.

Shame really, that last lap was unbelievable. :t:

Listening to Darcy last night,dont think he will be following Tai,s fittness,diet,training methods any time soon. :drink:

Listening to Darcy last night,dont think he will be following Tai,s fittness,diet,training methods any time soon. :drink:

He seems to believe he's god's given gift to speedway and all he has to do is turn up... Wonder when he'll grow up?

Niamh

• Like 1

Somebody maybe Holder needs to get hold of Ward and make him realise what he could throw away. Arrogant that he didn't need to do what Tai is doing. Take a good look Darcy because you may never reach his level on the world championship if you think all you need to do is turn up and ride

He seems to believe he's god's given gift to speedway and all he has to do is turn up... Wonder when he'll grow up?

Niamh

After his second title?

Lets hope he never does because it could be the only chance the rest have