Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Latvian Gp Saturday 17th August

Someone just tried to say nicely that Marek is a scheisse ref!

Edited by f-s-p

Someone just tried to say nicely that Marek is a scheisse ref!

Translate for us please :lol:

Probably stating obvious here but i could not but notice that Tai did very little to block a postcarded pass by Nicki.... it would almost make you think that he let him through to stop a rival reaching semi's :o

Probably stating obvious here but i could not but notice that Tai did very little to block a postcarded pass by Nicki.... it would almost make you think that he let him through to stop a rival reaching semi's :o

Nicki only needed a point so I doubt it.

Good for him, it's great to see a British rider engaging his brain. It's not often you can accuse a British rider of riding intelligentntly.

When it come's to winning the World Title, tactics are more important than winning every race. Ask Mark Loram.

JT.

Edited by JT
  • Like 1

Nicki only needed a point so I doubt it.

You should watch it again then, he's faster than anyone tonight but he just let that go, very wise ride, good on you Tai. If anyone ever wonders why he has Peter Adams along then there's your answer.

Well done Lebedevs.

Sad for poor old Emil. He looks slow and also seems the pressure is getting to him.

Woffy going from strength to strength. Riding like a world champion. Wether he thought about the race with Nicki who knows but he will likely lead the pack and may even win this one.

Long way to go and don't rule Emil out but Woffy in the driving seat it seems. :)

Edited by pandorum

Translate for us please :lol:

BSF wont let me.

• Like 1

Unlucky for PUK, easily the best rider tonight so far. Still 13 is a great score. Here's hoping Woffinden can repeat that start...

JT.

BSF wont let me.

:lol: :lol:

You should watch it again then, he's faster than anyone tonight but he just let that go, very wise ride, good on you Tai. If anyone ever wonders why he has Peter Adams along then there's your answer.

It's not wise to drop a point to give a rider an extra point when the rider he gave the extra point to didn't need it.

What's wise about dropping points on purpose?

Edited by SCB

Just shows the benefit of the cameras, anyone else think Tai had cut across too close and picked him up. Replay showed there was no contact. Phew.

Hope Tai can do that again, perhaps a cutback this time.

It's not wise to drop a point a point to give a rider an extra point when the rider he gave the extra point to didn't need it.

What's wise about dropping points on purpose?

Because he could have come unstuck if he'd been 2nd and the leader had fell/ef. The benefits of ensuring Emil does not get another ride tonight were much too big to mess around with.

It's only my opinion but I reckon it's valid, especially when you see the replay and Tai is looking for Pedersen to pass him on the back straight.

Anyway, Tai Woffinden, World Champion 2013. Got a nice ring to it, come on Tai, bring it home.

What has Hancock done to his engine lol, he's miles ahead out the traps...staggeringly far ahead in fact...:)

What has Hancock done to his engine lol, he's miles ahead out the traps...staggeringly far ahead in fact... :)

He will probably say its that new tyre, but in a different league out of traps, just slow when the race gets going...

What has Hancock done to his engine lol, he's miles ahead out the traps...staggeringly far ahead in fact... :)

Could it be these Golden tyres? He's certainly found something good.