British Speedway Forum

Well dates are set

Friday 25th at the dale and Monday 28th at Somerset.

If the first leg is called off presumably they will forfeit a home leg?

There would obviously be no other option available to them going by the comments on here! wink

As I put on another thread too, hoping to end the whining sounds from the south-west:

Seniority is agreed when each new member joins one of the leagues.

Last year's final also between two Friday clubs, and the senior club (er, Somerset) had, and took, the Friday night as was their right.

Don't recall the Rebels' fans doing much moaning back then........

I'm a Rebels fan and i dont see why there's so much fuss about the Rebels leg, it's been said, the rule has always been been the senior club always gets first choice on the day they use.

Also the Hancocks seemed to have people in the right places when it now comes to off race nights and there seems to be more scope with racing on a different night the Friday e.g Somerset v Ipswich or now with the 2nd leg being on a Monday so there was a lot of fuss about nothing

Edited by potter2310

I'm a Rebels fan and i dont see why there's so much fuss about the Rebels leg, it's been said, the rule has always been been the senior club always gets first choice on the day they use.

Also the Hancocks seemed to have get people in the right places when it now comes to off race nights and there seems to be more scope with racing on a different night the Friday e.g Somerset v Ipswich or now with the 2nd leg being on a Monday so there was a lot of fuss about nothing

I think it was more of a fuss,why did the BSPA allow Redcar until yesterday to run the Somerset match,when if completed earlier Edinburgh could have run today and Somerset on the 25th. Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

I think it was more of a fuss,why did the BSPA allow Redcar until yesterday to run the Somerset match,when if completed earlier Edinburgh could have run today and Somerset on the 25th.

Iagree,Redcar should have been asked to compete such a vital fixture on their alternate race day the same week ,but then again we probably would have problems regarding rider availability .

Once the groups were picked did Redcar not go with a free week before starting their home fixtures in their group?

I think it was more of a fuss,why did the BSPA allow Redcar until yesterday to run the Somerset match,when if completed earlier Edinburgh could have run today and Somerset on the 25th.

Except Edinburgh couldn't have run tonight anyway. Rain is thrashing down all over Central Scotland.

Don't be silly Boobs - it never rains at Armadale ;)

silly Boobs ;)

Love the sound of them! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lovely jubbly!!!

• Like 2

Love the sound of them! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lovely jubbly!!!

Fine, till they go t!ts up.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 2

Fine, till they go t!ts up.

We need photos!!!

• Like 1