British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

King's Lynn Young Stars V Kent Kings, Nat Lge, 14/08/2013

Kent Kings resume their travels at King's Lynn. The elusive search for an away win continues.

Edited by Guest

Put simply... no.

If Robert Lambert rides,the Young Stars will probably hit 60 points.

Great to see Kent Kings in the national league , wish them all the best. but not on wednesday

Come on you stars

The team line-ups are: - KING'S LYNN: 1) Robert Lambert 2) Lewis Rose 3) Jake Knight 4) Darren Mallett 5) Lewis Kerr 6) Shane Waldron 7) Shane Hazelden KENT: 1) Steve Boxall 2) Connor Coles 3) David Mason 4) Benji Compton 5) Ben Morley 6) Adam Kirby 7) Jack Kingston

The team line-ups are: -

KING'S LYNN: 1) Robert Lambert 2) Lewis Rose 3) Jake Knight 4) Darren Mallett 5) Lewis Kerr 6) Shane Waldron 7) Shane Hazelden

KENT: 1) Steve Boxall 2) Connor Coles 3) David Mason 4) Benji Compton 5) Ben Morley 6) Adam Kirby 7) Jack Kingston

It's good to see that Kings' casualties from the match at Buxton who made the line-up for Monday's home victory against Coventry Storm are able to ride in this match as well.

I see Robert Lambert's average (putting him at number one now) is 10.07...

I was expecting it to be a fair bit higher.. Is there some kind of deduction applied or is that the correct CMA for his matches to date..?

I see Robert Lambert's average (putting him at number one now) is 10.07...

I was expecting it to be a fair bit higher.. Is there some kind of deduction applied or is that the correct CMA for his matches to date..?

Correct CMA based on his first 4 meetings.

Lambert and Boxall should provide a few interesting heats.

Yes, Steve Boxall appears fully recovered from the reported elbow injury sustained at Buxton on Sunday! :party:

PLEASE stop with this - it's incredibly juvenile and very tiresome...

...I'll stop but do recall something similar involving yours truly that dragged on for years. Now ended by agreement? LOL! :rolleyes:

...I'll stop but do recall something similar involving yours truly that dragged on for years. Now ended by agreement? LOL! :rolleyes:

Oooo do tell :D

Blimey, you make it sound like the fishing trip story in Gavin & Stacey..!! :wink:

• Like 1