Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Kent Kings V Stoke Potters 19th Aug 6-30 Pm

Kent Kings should take a fairly comfortable home win against Stoke Potters? Any views on a possible score? :lol:

Edited by Guest

Yes the kings should prevail against Stoke... but some of our riders are still prone to poor meetings, and if several have a bad night at the same time things could go horribly wrong...Hopefully Adam and Benji have sorted out the mechanical problems and Jack can stay upright when he does he can look quite quick,,still needs to calm down a bit to avoid chucking points away ..David is riding with his head and picks up good points because of this...Jack take notice...Steve is better than this level and it shows meeting after meeting..Ben is solid enough but i know is still looking to raise his game to another level..Hopefully it will be a good meeting with everyone firing on all cylinders.....

55-37.You heard it here first. :D

I hope your right im not that confident

I hope your right im not that confident

Waco, Kent will win this, Stoke put up a pretty poor showing last week at Dudley, it only needs Steve, Ben, Benji, to ride to form, plus David, and you should be home and hosed, Connor, Adam and Jack should get some confidence boosting points, in fact i dont know if Stoke will get 35 points. but stay safe all riders.

Don't get counting any chickens just yet , This is Stoke not Coventry Storm , Stokes reserves should easily outscore Kents and a few from the top end should see them at least keep it tight

Stoke won't hit 40. 53-39 to Kent.

Hmm, Vog is always realistic, i have seen both Teams in the last few weeks, Stoke dont have the Team Morale that Kings seem to have, Kings were great to watch up at Dudley a few weeks ago, brilliantly led by Boxhall. Stoke didnt seem to have any fight.

Edited by greyhoundp

Stokes reserves should easily outscore Kents

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't get counting any chickens just yet , This is Stoke not Coventry Storm , Stokes reserves should easily outscore Kents and a few from the top end should see them at least keep it tight

Jim showing his Speedway knowledge again. :blink:

Wow Len Silver managed the Potters as Malcolm Vasey broke down en route and it has to be said he did a fair job.

Wow Len Silver managed the Potters as Malcolm Vasey broke down en route and it has to be said he did a fair job.

Yes, he did more than a fair job, 8-1 and a 5-3 to Stoke in there double points rides = 13-3 which gave the scoreline a bit more respect,but didnt really tell the whole story, Kings had the luxury of giving Stevie B a well earned rest in Ht 15. Sometimes i wish Dudley would use a bit more nous, when it comes to these Ht 15 riders, if the meetings are done and dusted.

Edited by greyhoundp
  • Like 1

55-37.You heard it here first. :D

Waco, Kent will win this, Stoke put up a pretty poor showing last week at Dudley, it only needs Steve, Ben, Benji, to ride to form, plus David, and you should be home and hosed, Connor, Adam and Jack should get some confidence boosting points, in fact i dont know if Stoke will get 35 points. but stay safe all riders.

Stoke won't hit 40. 53-39 to Kent.

And the actual score was...Kent Kings 53 Stoke 42.

Where did you read that because Ben Reade seems to think he was manager?