British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Devils ( Pl ) 22-8-13

I'm going up regardless.

If it's rained off, there's always plan B. We'll got to the Gaumont to see Return Of The Jedi.

Oh hang on, it's not 1983. We'll got to Cineworld instead!

Edited by Shrimpfan

just checked twitter and nothng on there saying either way.....

and witches facebook page had nothing either!

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Nothing like keeping people informed - even I don't take 26 mins+ to send a tweet!. They only have to say yes or no or even still on at moment working on track. British Speedway at its best.

Just arrived at Foxhall , 7pm no one being let in yet ! Will let everyone know asap , I assume a track inspections in progress .

Nothing wrong with the track according to twitter and Facebook not to long ago, or were they bluffing it as often the case just to make sure there are people there to watch in the very slim chance it may go ahead

And didn't we just know it would be. fans treated like fools again

Agree, just not good enough..

To be fair they didn't take anyones money tonight but a bit more info would have been appreciated !

They may not have taken money, but it was said the track looked good, so I left work and then kept checking Facebook and Twitter like it said but it wasn't updated so then just about got to Ipswich and it's off, surely they knew it was going to be off hours ago.

Just be honest, that's all I ask, and I could have earnt another 20 at work and saved 20 in petrol

• Like 1