British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

if liam has any sence he should go back to edinburgh

I actually agree with you, for his long term progression Armadale would be alot better place to develop and also under a top promotion as opposed to riding for people who just want a good party every saturday.

• Like 1

What about this for a team?

1. Ben barker.

2. David bellego.

3. Claus vissing.

4. Hugh skidmore.

5. Ryan fisher.

6. A. Compton.

7. Liam Carr.

What's your thoughts on this team ?

When are we gonna have some signings to talk about?!!

If you've signed up to receive it, you'll have had your Newsletter tonight.

Edited by crescent girl

I actually agree with you, for his long term progression Armadale would be alot better place to develop and also under a top promotion as opposed to riding for people who just want a good party every saturday.

Liam certainly took off in the latter part of 2013. I saw him for Buxton a few times and he really impressed and for edinburgh. Somehow though I would think he may ride for his home club?

Liam certainly took off in the latter part of 2013. I saw him for Buxton a few times and he really impressed and for edinburgh. Somehow though I would think he may ride for his home club?

I dont think theres any doubt he will be at Berwick, I just think looking from his career point of view Armadale would be the better option. A track you can pass on if you can ride the bike well not just ride the wall of death at Berwick if you want to get passed someone.

What a load of havers ^^^^^

Who have Berwick produced and nurtured into a good rider in the last 5 seasons? I ask the same question about Edinburgh. End of debate.

Make it 10 seasons, Edinburgh produce top results and riders we produce great burgers....

Im sure Eddie will tell us differently.

Make it 10 seasons, Edinburgh produce top results and riders we produce great burgers....

In view of the new set up in EL I would think it vital Berwick get some good young riders in house? Liam could I suppose get a chance in top flight too.

Well allegedly we eat an occasional dodgy burger but I have to admit, the Berwick Burgers are by far and away the best in the speedway world...

Maybe you should be renamed the Burgers?!

Would love to see the Baby Motor at Armadale but I'd respect him too for staying with his hometown club...

Edited by Nutz

Who have Berwick produced and nurtured into a good rider in the last 5 seasons? I ask the same question about Edinburgh. End of debate.

Name a young rider who Edinburgh have

nurtured into a good rider in the last 5 Seasons barring Fricke who is the real deal before he even come to Britain.

What about this for a team?

1. Ben barker.

2. David bellego.

3. Claus vissing.

4. Hugh skidmore.

5. Ryan fisher.

6. A. Compton.

7. Liam Carr.

What's your thoughts on this team ?

It won't be at Berwick. Edited by Fromafar

A very positive press release from Berwick promoters. Nice to see. Good luck in 2014

Name a young rider who Edinburgh have

nurtured into a good rider in the last 5 Seasons barring Fricke who is the real deal before he even come to Britain.

Cook? Wolbert? THJ? Summers?

It won't be at Berwick.