British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Vaclav Millic & Zdnek Holub

Who would miss half the season with World U21 team and individual, European championships etc etc etc.

Tully would be a good 3rd Heat leader, it will be good once we establish if we are going for top end strength or put a trump card in at 6 and maybe 7

well here we go again berwick playing the waiting game just tell the people who matter the supporters wot is the team ??????

well here we go again berwick playing the waiting game just tell the people who matter the supporters wot is the team ??????

Just adds to the excitement Screm is still sitting with his legs crossed regarding this matter.

Season tickets now available and admission prices announced , time for a big name signing to give them a boost , It seams that the son of god Richard Lawson may not be heading to Ashfield after all , is he Shielfield bound perhaps ? Another name to throw in the mix could be Ryan Fisher

Season tickets now available and admission prices announced , time for a big name signing to give them a boost , It seams that the son of god Richard Lawson may not be heading to Ashfield after all , is he Shielfield bound perhaps ? Another name to throw in the mix could be Ryan Fisher

I agree to a point that if you put the season tickets on sale you should really give the fans an idea of who they are going to see before parting with there money,might help sell more tickets. Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

Vaclav Millic & Zdnek Holub

Vaclav Millik 7-00

Zdnek Holub 7-00

David Bellego 6-36

Liam Carr 3-00

Gino Minares 7-00

Seb Alden 7-37

Adam Ellis 4-25

Vaclav Millik 7-00

Zdnek Holub 7-00

David Bellego 6-36

Liam Carr 3-00

Gino Minares 7-00

Seb Alden 7-37

Adam Ellis 4-25

Seen worse teams but unfortunately highly unlikely shame

Seen worse teams but unfortunately highly unlikely shame

The 2014 Berwick team being one of them.

I agree that this team will never see the light of day,after the first set of averages we`d have three brand new assets.My thinking then would to make a team change or two bring in another new rider,Dimitri Berge,let him get a true average,then at the end of the season we`d have seven or eight club assets and a team of our own riders for 2015.

I think this is what this promotion shouldve done,when there was an air of optimism,chance missed.

The 2014 Berwick team being one of them.

I agree that this team will never see the light of day,after the first set of averages we`d have three brand new assets.My thinking then would to make a team change or two bring in another new rider,Dimitri Berge,let him get a true average,then at the end of the season we`d have seven or eight club assets and a team of our own riders for 2015.

I think this is what this promotion shouldve done,when there was an air of optimism,chance missed.

Agree entirely should have introduce new blood when first taking over which the fans would have accepted and then our asset base would have been sound still never know what Santa might bring.

Edited by havenagotahope

andy tully would be a good signing. can score big points at berwick. told the promotion about milik last season. but they wasnt interested. but he proved a point in the under 21 meeting.

andy tully would be a good signing. can score big points at berwick. told the promotion about milik last season. but they wasnt interested. but he proved a point in the under 21 meeting.

See my post #496. I had a chat with one of the management at the end of the season and he explain that they have enquired about these and other continental riders, but all the U 21 riders will not commit to any where near a full season in the UK

You ever bothered to watch Tully at Berwick? He cant gate and predominantly struggles at Berwick.

Tully would struggle to match his average over the course of a full season at Berwick, I would like to think we have better options available.

Tully would struggle to match his average over the course of a full season at Berwick, I would like to think we have better options available.

If we get Tully in the right position he will do a job.

Hes a commited bloke who I think will want to prove a point like Ashworth did on leaving Owlerton.

He wont miss matches either which is a big one and should be good for team spirit.

That being said guys like Neimenen and Doolan could very much do a job for Berwick on similar averages

Is he going to put a point on his average? No most probably not

Will he entertain at home? Yes

How will he do away from home? No worse than Complin and as Dick Barrie says only 10% of Berwick fans care what we do on our travels.

Ryan Fishers signature wouldnt have any complaints from me. We do need someone to head the team someone who can get the Bandits fans pulses racing once again. Another season of tolerating Seb Alden and such like really doesnt inspire even the most hardcore of Berwick supporters.

I would like to see

1. Ryan Fisher

2.David Bellego

3. Claus Vissing/Kevin Doolan

4. Matthew Wethers

5. Kozza Smith

6. Paul Starke

7. Adam Ellis

Edited by RobinH88
  • Like 1