British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

speaking to members of the promotion they all seem very positive about next season, as for the team kozza depending on long track commitments bellego, + 5 more

• Like 2

dont forget that nutcase DICK barrie

Thanks very much

He is a 120% trier & fans favorite at Leicester hopefully our 2 clubs can sort something then :-)

your welcome to him

Great idea. Lets get Tam Sike in at no1 as well.

I think he is only a 5 point rider (unless he got average from couple years ago) so he would not be at No 1. Decent reserve if his score against Dudley is anything to go by.

Hopefully you won't want Alex Edberg then the Lions can have him back in 2014 ;-)

Please keep him, hopefully we never have to endure him in a Berwick team again.

speaking to members of the promotion they all seem very positive about next season, as for the team kozza depending on long track commitments bellego, + 5 more

If you say so, but I cannot believe members of the promotion are talking in anything but the most-general of terms, as it is obvious speedway is in for a huge winter shake-up, and leagues and averages may not be as before.

No promotion can be making firm plans just yet.

Please keep him, hopefully we never have to endure him in a Berwick team again.

Typically unwanted post about a rider often-injured while wearing Berwick's colours and later dropped through no fault of his own to accomodate Ed Kennett. While many many not have Alex in their minds as a first pick next year, he would always be a welcome visitor for the Bandits' supporters I know, and if he did come back, might be given every encouragement by the majority.

• Like 3

Can i ask what Berwick fans don't like about Alex Edberg ?

He has joined Leicester & been a breath of fresh air while giving us some much needed strength at reserve .

• Like 1

He has joined Leicester & been a breath of fresh air while giving us some much needed strength at reserve .

It isn't "Berwick fans" lionking.

It is a couple of dissidents, who delight in stirring the rubbish. I think you have one or two of the same ilk at Leicester, no?

Berwick fans will give their backing to any rider in black-and-gold, and will agree with you that Alex Edberg was a cheerful and popular member of the team, albeit restricted by injury.

(Edit: Actually, I didn't write "rubbish" in this post. The BSF policepersons automatically changed the word I typed!)

Edited by freddyfivetoes
  • Like 4

Dont think the Berwick fans "dislike" Alex ,but lets be honest he did not perform on a number. of occasions and was injury prone.If it works out at Leicester then good luck to him.

It isn't "Berwick fans" lionking.

It is a couple of dissidents, who delight in stirring the rubbish. I think you have one or two of the same ilk at Leicester, no?

Berwick fans will give their backing to any rider in black-and-gold, and will agree with you that Alex Edberg was a cheerful and popular member of the team, albeit restricted by injury.

(Edit: Actually, I didn't write "rubbish" in this post. The BSF policepersons automatically changed the word I typed!)

Lol would it be to dangerous for you to use your own brain and form an opinion? Not just go with the majority?

Well their season didn't seem to improve with his departure.......Our gain!!!!!!!

As always on here you don't get a scientific sample of views.

Edited by TMW
  • Like 2

I wouldnt re-sign Alex Edberg, nothing against the guy

Me neither,though as a club asset he`s bound to come under consideration for a team place next season,which is understandable.On his night he`s capable of big scores,but at the start of the season at Berwick he looked poor.Sadly for the rider,and whatever club he rides for,he seems prone to injuries.

To be fair to Alex he did really well at Leicester maybe a new challenge did him the world of good.

Hadn't he had the big smash he probably would be a solid 6 pointer for the Bandits at the moment.