British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iand

Charles Wright Can He Double Up?

Hmm, so I ask again - what does the NEG denote next to Charles Wright's name in the Green Sheets then?

Alongside Steve Boxall's name it means he's NOT allowed to ride in the PL whilst remaining riding for an NL club but apparently it means something different for Charles..?

Superstar 1 answered you earlier. There is no conspiracy and it has the same meaning for every rider that it appears next to, in that they cannot be used in the PL as a 3 pt guest as they already have an established PL average.

What does the NEG alongside Charles' name in the NL 'Green Sheets' mean then?

it appears to mean according to the 'key', Not eligible to Guest due to a 4.00 or above PL average.

Several riders have this alongside their name and (though the wording is bordering on nonsensical) I took it to mean such riders couldn't double-up into the PL whilst staying in the NL.

Obviously according to Jayne it doesn't mean that so what on earth DOES it denote..?!

What a wonderfully complex sport speedway is? Simplicity and interpretation are two things it endeavours to avoid.

Superstar 1 answered you earlier. There is no conspiracy and it has the same meaning for every rider that it appears next to, in that they cannot be used in the PL as a 3 pt guest as they already have an established PL average.

Right, well that actually wasn't the answer received before. This one I understand... So they COULD guest in the PL but not as a '3 point' reserve.

Right, well that actually wasn't the answer received before. This one I understand... So they COULD guest in the PL but not as a '3 point' reserve.

Think you are clutching at straws there because, that is kind of the same thing?

That is correct, Wright guested for someone (i think Redcar) earlier in the season but not as a 3 point rider.