British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Terry

Bad Crash For Emil

most of the time they just disqualify the rider on the outside ....

And a lot of people on here argued strongtly that Emil should have been excluded not Zagar in Copenhagen...

Niamh

Grow up for goodnes sake!!... First Holder, now Emil, the only 2 who could have challenged Tai are now both out of the equation, so who on earth is there left to challenge him (unless Tai got injured too, which NO-ONE would want to see)? Some people can't see past the end of their own nose and would swear black is white until everyone else in the country said they were wrong (even then they'd struggle to believe it!). Well done to Tai who HAS been a revelation this season, but unfortunately for him, he now needs to do it again another year, otherwise people are always going to say that he only won it because of injuries to his only 2 rivals (rightly or wrongly).

No they won't. Only a few ignorant ones would.

Holder was a long way behind Woffinden already, and as Woffindens scoring has continued unabated there is little chance he could have made any inroads.

Woffinden is already AHEAD of Emil, despite crashing out of one GP himself (losing 5-6 pts min) in the process, plus riding with an injury after that.

No they won't. Only a few ignorant ones would.

Holder was a long way behind Woffinden already, and as Woffindens scoring has continued unabated there is little chance he could have made any inroads.

Woffinden is already AHEAD of Emil, despite crashing out of one GP himself (losing 5-6 pts min) in the process, plus riding with an injury after that.

I think he's confused and he meant Ward.

I think he's confused and he meant Ward.

That would make more sense, but still irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Let's be honest here too, there are some great riders in this field, and Tai was leading the chase in spite of being injured and riding through the barrier himself this year.

I will have no qualms or 'what ifs' about him being crowned World Champion.

Points wise, he's there anywhere... he has scored more GP points at this moment this year than any other rider on earth. Now if he'd have been 20 behind.....

And a lot of people on here argued strongtly that Emil should have been excluded not Zagar in Copenhagen...

Niamh

never my friend, Zagar's exclusion was 100 % correct, he shut the door against Emil !

never my friend, Zagar's exclusion was 100 % correct, he shut the door against Emil !

Which riders do in every race, including riders like Hancock. However, the rider behind will normally back off and not try to ride through a non-existent gap. Emil was at fault.

WRONG I'm afraid ... just had a text from Tony Olsson confirming that Emil has now withdrawn...

That will mean some people saying Tia only won because Emil out.

But lets be fair as sports fans he is leading rode when hurt and I for one wish him luck

as I did from the start.

But most of all lets remember he is a speedway rider and puts all on the line as they

all do every heat.Lets hope no one hurt tonight

UNOFFICIAL word from the Sayfutdinov camp is that he will ride in Stockholm ...

Thanks Phil hope he can and he is not hurt as bad as it looked

WE are hearing, and I stress this is unofficial because Emil's camp are keeping very quiet, that miraculously nothing is broken and he was very close to riding tonight but didn't feel strong enough. He's one tough young kid and if he does make it back for Stockholm will underline the value of being super-fit.

• Like 1

WE are hearing, and I stress this is unofficial because Emil's camp are keeping very quiet, that miraculously nothing is broken and he was very close to riding tonight but didn't feel strong enough. He's one tough young kid and if he does make it back for Stockholm will underline the value of being super-fit.

Having seen his arm retract back on impact, I still genuinely find this very hard to believe Philip.

However, we can only go on statements that are put out by certain parties the time.

I still feel that he is very much more injured than anyone is officially letting on.

Fingers crossed for the lad, either way.

Why are the Russians always so bloody secretive ?

Why are the Russians always so bloody secretive ?

It's all rather pathetic, but not really surprised if Suskiewicz is behind it...