British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

New Barrack Tavern 2013

Well that is another year over and another PLRC over.

But what did happen at the fans get together?

Well no one fell over and no plant pots were damaged.

There was no Drac and no Pat Sharp.

So what did happen?

Well Squall made a new friend called Darcy who in turn turn his toes up and died, or should I say turned his claws.

Shadders came dressed as Babe Ruth dressed in his New York Yankees uniform, and spent all afternoon trying to get passed first base.

Bandits4eva proved that no one can belch quite like Bandits 4eva.

Halifax Tiger came dressed in his hiking gear, no truth in it that he walked to Sheffield, only thing missing was the rucksack.

Skj showed off his new look, by wearing his specs, note that his updates should be much improved as he can now see what is happening on the back straight and the 3rd and 4th bend.

Paulco, Bluejam and company waded their way through a pint or two or three or four or five or six or seven.

Generally a good afternoon not as many in recent years but good fun.

We had our first ever speedway rider have a go n the predictions game Kyle Newman rang in his prediction.

And who said Glasgow cannot win anything this season, Paulco's brother Gary won the Top 6 prediction game.

Onto the meeting.

Well as per usual Berwick and Leicester made a lot of noise.

We had to endure the bloody awful Seb Alden song and who gave the guy the that bloody megaphone. Love the Ricky Ashworth song but sorry guys hate the Alden song, and the Berwick lot became film stars as they were filmed singing the Ricky Ashworth song.

And Leicester fans had plenty to shout about with a fine performance from Maganoose, and at least we did not have to endure the awful Nemo song which is even worse.

Squall jumped in and saved the day to do the updates for those fans who could not make it to the meeting.

Paulco drank some more beer.

I spent all afternoon trying to understand Bandits 4eva's Mum.

Bluejam drank some more beer and kept us updated on the Polish Play off Final.

Shaddres farted and then was sent away by Bandits 4eva's Mum in disgrace, and he was heard to say nerves had got the better of him.

The final came and Ollie Allen won the race and was crowned the new PLRC Champion.

Shadders finally passed first base and went on for a home run.

All in all a cracking day out with some great people nothing better than meeting up with fellow speedway folk.

And lets hope that we can do it all again next season.

• Like 5

A most enjoyable day indeed ;) Great to catch up with folk you haven't seen in a while. :t:

A most enjoyable day indeed ;) Great to catch up with folk you haven't seen in a while. :t:

Good to see you too mate and meet Spin King and Squall. Hope they raised a few quid for Mr Ashworth , certainly made some off me as my prediction for the top 6 was miles out 😃

So what did happen?

Well Squall made a new friend called Darcy who in turn turn his toes up and died, or should I say turned his claws.

Shadders came dressed as Babe Ruth dressed in his New York Yankees uniform, and spent all afternoon trying to get passed first base.

Halifax Tiger came dressed in his hiking gear, no truth in it that he walked to Sheffield, only thing missing was the rucksack.

Skj showed off his new look, by wearing his specs, note that his updates should be much improved as he can now see what is happening on the back straight and the 3rd and 4th bend.

Paulco, Bluejam and company waded their way through a pint or two or three or four or five or six or seven.

We had our first ever speedway rider have a go n the predictions game Kyle Newman rang in his prediction.

And who said Glasgow cannot win anything this season, Paulco's brother Gary won the Top 6 prediction game.

Onto the meeting.

We had to endure the bloody awful Seb Alden song and who gave the guy the that bloody megaphone. Love the Ricky Ashworth song but sorry guys hate the Alden song, and the Berwick lot became film stars as they were filmed singing the Ricky Ashworth song.

And Leicester fans had plenty to shout about with a fine performance from Maganoose, and at least we did not have to endure the awful Nemo song which is even worse.

Squall jumped in and saved the day to do the updates for those fans who could not make it to the meeting.

Shaddres farted and then was sent away by Bandits 4eva's Mum in disgrace, and he was heard to say nerves had got the better of him.

The final came and Ollie Allen won the race and was crowned the new PLRC Champion.

All in all a cracking day out with some great people nothing better than meeting up with fellow speedway folk.

I alway's knew i was destined to win this i am now considering applying for the team manager role at Glasgow next season with my proven track record how can i fail.

I alway's knew i was destined to win this i am now considering applying for the team manager role at Glasgow next season with my proven track record how can i fail.

I've got your winnings , will i keep them till Sunday or you can pop up and get them

A drinking session involving Bluejam , Paulco and Simon Barton !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scary :P

• Like 1

I've got your winnings , will i keep them till Sunday or you can pop up and get them

Whatever Bruv I'm down south working tomorrow and won't be back until Wednesday

A drinking session involving Bluejam , Paulco and Simon Barton !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scary :P

I think that was why my suggestion that we travel to Sheffield rather than Mildenhall made his eyes light up !! :o:D

Many thanks to Spinny for organising it. :approve:

So what did happen?

Onto the meeting.

if alden is still at berwick 2014 will try and get a better song for him lol

if alden is still at berwick 2014 will try and get a better song for him lol

LOL, pleased to hear that., The PLRC is definitely a better place with the Berwick fans and Leicester fans who make plenty of noise and create a great atmosphere.

The Ricky Ashworth song is the best speedway song I have ever heard, beats anything that Redcar fans ever made up and I thought they were good.

LOL, pleased to hear that., The PLRC is definitely a better place with the Berwick fans and Leicester fans who make plenty of noise and create a great atmosphere.

The Ricky Ashworth song is the best speedway song I have ever heard, beats anything that Redcar fans ever made up and I thought they were good.

aye it's nicked from nufc about coloccini, who nicked it from a few others lol.

aye it's nicked from nufc about coloccini, who nicked it from a few others lol.

Still a good song.

We use the same song for Micky Dyer lol but he's not shagging our wife (you lot can work it out) :)