British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
builderbob

Buxton Last Meeting

All i can say BB is Buxton have a meeting at home this week versus IOW, and by a process of elimination they have a final meeting, i am 99% sure, it is against Stoke.

unless airfence meeting is a league meeting then it is uniportant in the final league placings. Buxton have 2 home meetings, if they win both by more than6 they would get 4th place, this is why i have asked

unless airfence meeting is a league meeting then it is uniportant in the final league placings. Buxton have 2 home meetings, if they win both by more than6 they would get 4th place, this is why i have asked

come on "the hitmen" you can do this.....
  • Like 1

Looking at the League Table, if Buxton beat IOW by only 6 points or less, this coming Sunday, then IOW qualify for the Play Offs, if they beat them by more than 6 points it goes down to Buxtons final League meeting, where they need a win by more than 6 points. Basically Buxton need 2 x wins by more than 6 points, so this weekend is all important for Buxton and IOW.

Edited by greyhoundp

This Sunday's match against Isle of Wight will now be a double header with the Stoke match taking place afterwards. Thanks to Dave for his co-operation in agreeing to this at short notice.