British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Stoke (nl) - Thursday 5th September 2013

Lewis bridger has had his say. He says for the record i did not lay a finger young lambert. As per the norm that is not mentioned on here.

It is mentioned on here josie but it's in another thread.

That's correct. The originator of the alleged Lewis Bridger incident - Hoougard Racing Fans - also has this same subject running in the Elite League section. :wink:

Let us all just think of Lewis Rose and hope he will be okay.

Edited by whippy
  • Like 1

Sounds like the saddest part really is a lad who is in hospital

Not sure how anyone could think anything was sadder than that. Sounds like Bridger was a clown but lets not suggest that is more of a concern that a young lad in hospital

I didn't mean sad as in 'unhappy' I meant it as in 'loser' sad. Apologies for any confusion

So was Lambert at fault for Rose coming off?

IMO no. Lambert came underneath Rose who became startled, lost control, straightened up and ended up in the fence.

To be fair, it looked like one of those every day slide offs we see all the time. It wasn't rally at to high speed either

• Like 1

I didn't mean sad as in 'unhappy' I meant it as in 'loser' sad. Apologies for any confusion

Fair enough, thought the comment was a bit strange if meant the other way

Lambert caused this situation and started the whole fracas, wtf is this doing in the EL section anyway.

Lewis Bridger has headed to twitter for his view of the incident.

Speechless If u don't know exactly what happened tonight at Kings Lynn involving Lewis Kerr myself & Robert Lambert your input isn't needed.

Anybody that was at the meeting this evening would of seen the pass by Lambert left Lewis Rose with very little space to go causing him.

To crash heavily and I am now currently sitting in Kings lynn hospital with one of my best friends in absolute agony..

I walked up to Robert Lambert on the track after not one of the Kings Lynn riders come over to see if Lewis was okay I said..

There was no need for that pass what so ever and u was the cause of the crash he shoulder barged me and I put my head to his head.

At that moment in time Lewis Kerr jumped over the top of Lambert and pushed me away with his mechanic getting involved also..

I was completely out numbered anyone would think they was pleased to see Lewis on the deck what a great bunch of guys they really are.

It nearly come to that man but luckily held my self some people really don't have a clue.

For the record I did not lay a finger on young Lambert what so ever would I be so stupid considering I was out numbered by around 20 guys ��

Well Mr Bridger if you had opened your eyes then you would of seen young Robert Lambert come round the track and went straight up to young Lewis to see if he was ok :mad: Just because young Lambert didn't want anything to do with you he turned his back on you, which got YOUR BACK UP !!!!!! So Your Statement say quote " I did not lay a finger on young Lambert what so ever" So tell us all what happened in the pits!!!!!! you pushing your fingers into his chest and having a go at him!!!! Abuse of a minor I think. Do you also think that the Team would wish this on ANY of there Team Mates, They ALL seam to bond really well with each other, the riders were by the start gate as they were NOT ALLOWED to go over to him. You Disgust me How old are you? and a Elite Rider at that!!!!!! You should be setting an example to the younger riders NOT picking fights with them!!!!! :mad:

• Like 2

Another embarrasment for British speedway.

Didn't anyone ever teach Lewis Bridger to pick his battles?

Lambert caused this situation and started the whole fracas, wtf is this doing in the EL section anyway.

Please explain yourself, How could Lambert of caused this situation? when the riders were by the start gate chatting away with the Team Manager waiting for news, when Bridger decides to confront young Lambert. Were you at the meeting Agrotron? Robert if you come on these sites please ignore all the idiots that write stupid comments on here.
  • Like 1

Probably Jealous by the fact Lambert's a million times better rider then Bridger ever even at the age off 15.

:rolleyes:

Fighting with a minor is a crime. Punishment will follow Bridger now. Or so it should. That's if it's true

So is drinking/driving under the influence and fleeing from the police.

Maybe it depends what country you live in.

You implied in the appropriate thread that you been at the track tonight, so, what's your version of events now you've had time to calm down and stop creating threads?

Like it ever actually goes to meetings! It would miss to much stirring on a daily basis, and no surprise it started the thread - WHY in an EL section i will never know. :neutral:

• Like 2

does it matter where it is ffs, not harming anyone is it!!
  • Like 1

Sadly this thread just highlights the state of the BSF.

We have a newsworthy incident here worthy of discussion. It's clearly happened as there are several witnesses and riders involved have tweeted about it....

However, of course certain trollers decide to just launch an attack on one of the posters.

It's perfectly relevant to be in the EL section. Lewis Bridger is an EL rider. Many would not even have seen news of the incident if it was just contained in the NL thread.

• Like 7

Lewis bridger has had his say. He says for the record i did not lay a finger young lambert. As per the norm that is not mentioned on here.

And as per the norm you fail to mention Bridgers own admission of "I put my head to his head".