British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Edinburgh Scottish Cup 1st Leg 8/9/13 @3p.m.

Im glad we never really got to find out what anders would have scored was nice too see points being scored from no3 today. josh looked super, david was solid, james tigerish, joey joy again, wee joe usual, henning was henning and dakota defo for next year on that average.

How do you know Anders wouldn't have scored 8 or 9 against that Moanarchs team today ? From what i saw , i think he might well have done .

Maybe he would of scored more than usual but not as many a Bellego did today not a chance.

Lets be honest if this was lets say a league match and both teams had full strength sides the outcome would have been the opposite of today's that's for sure.

Maybe he would of scored more than usual but not as many a Bellego did today not a chance.

Lets be honest if this was lets say a league match and both teams had full strength sides the outcome would have been the opposite of today's that's for sure.

Not the way messers Vissing , Sneddon and Tabaka were riding . Granted the blessed Cookie would have ridden had it been a league match , but on today's evidence the Tigers would still have won whether Thomsen had ridden or not .

Not the way messers Vissing , Sneddon and Tabaka were riding . Granted the blessed Cookie would have ridden had it been a league match , but on today's evidence the Tigers would still have won whether Thomsen had ridden or not .

Aye,you just keep telling yourself that Paulco!Think you'd been imbibing a wee bit too much hop juice there mate :wink: I don't think even the most hardhearted Monarchs fan would grudge you a victory after the season you Tiggers have had..but come on, i think you've taken that too far there lol! :P Shame it had to be us (or Embra select to be precise) who you broke your losing streak with tbh.but hey we're a generous lot..think of it as our Crimbo gift to you.. :P Good luck in the Mickey Mouse Cup Final 2nd leg..i don't think we'll be as generous somehow.. :drink:

Edited by Young51

Aye,you just keep telling yourself that Paulco!Think you'd been imbibing a wee bit too much hop juice there mate :wink: I don't think even the most hardhearted Monarchs fan would grudge you a victory after the season you Tiggers have had..but come on, i think you've taken that too far there lol! :P Shame it had to be us (or Embra select to be precise) who you broke your losing streak with tbh.but hey we're a generous lot..think of it as our Crimbo gift to you.. :P Good luck in the Mickey Mouse Cup Final 2nd leg..i don't think we'll be as generous somehow.. :drink:

Nice to see yourself and the Blob man are generous in defeat as per but are we surprised after all it is the Edinburgh way just got the excuses out not as early need to get practice of Deeks for that , and is Mickey Mouse sponsoring the cup this year cos you lot were pumped i am pretty sure nay i am certain poor wee Mickey would not have got a sniff of sponsoring it if the score wasn't so one sided in favour off the blessed ones from the West

Only one thing left to say Young my man

ROON YE :D

• Like 1

Nice to see yourself and the Blob man are generous in defeat as per but are we surprised after all it is the Edinburgh way just got the excuses out not as early need to get practice of Deeks for that , and is Mickey Mouse sponsoring the cup this year cos you lot were pumped i am pretty sure nay i am certain poor wee Mickey would not have got a sniff of sponsoring it if the score wasn't so one sided in favour off the blessed ones from the West

Only one thing left to say Young my man

ROON YE :D

Ah Young Gaz lol..i am genuinely pleased you lot had your kleenex moment on sunday (let's face it you've had precious little to smile about this season),but let's no kid ourselves eh? :wink: I'd like to revise my Mickey Mouse analogy btw and downgrade it to just plain Goofy :lol: If it was a meaningful match with a full strength and motivated team,and we were riding against your real team no doubt i'd be gutted,but it wasn't so err i'm not lol :wink: Only one thing left to say Gaz my auld china..and that is..enjoy your moment, break oot the kleenex and chill :D I genuinely wish Weegie Speedway a better future btw as the fans who stuck by your club deserve better..roll on 2014 (sorry that was two things i had left to say..oops oh well :P )

Edited by Young51
  • Like 1