British Speedway Forum

1. Matej Zagar (No GP’s next season so would be an immense signing)
  2. Makskim Bogdanov (We agreed terms this season, but paperwork never went through, dodgy fax machine....)
  3. Kryzstof Buczkowski (Deserves to start the season)
  4. Kenni Larsen (done brilliantly before getting injured, Linus for the season on loan in return)
  5. Peter Kildemand (Well can dream, but have Troy and Hans back for the season)
  6. Dakota North (Big strides made this season, should kick on a bit next season)
  7. David Bellego (A real talent, and an all action style)

It's pointless talking about Panthers 2014 until Rick and Julie lay their cards on the table.

Plummer :D Classic!

He's Bjerre's no1 local journo fan so a slight inconsistency with your No's for a start. You've also totally ignored 6k man :shock:

Edited by Crump99

With Ryan heading back to Australia, It leaves a huge hole that needs to be filled and If Birmingham sadly don't run next year then I would like to see Phil Morris as team manager and if not him then maybe handing the job to somebody like Mark Plummer who knows most of the riders wouldn't be a bad shout.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Surely they will have both Poles back for next year? Both seem very committed to the Panthers and are 'box office' at the Showground. Buzz has potential to improve home and away and Norbert is a solid middle order man (save for Eastbourne, Lakeside, Bellevue and Wolves!)

• Like 2

If the Panthers don't change their race night then they will not be able to attract a GP rider! Jepsen Jensen ,Harris & Gustafsson will not win you anything!

If the Panthers don't change their race night then they will not be able to attract a GP rider! Jepsen Jensen ,Harris & Gustafsson will not win you anything!

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/webimage/1.4466892.1352625064!/image/3269329724.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/3269329724.jpg

http://www.worldspeedway.com/artman/uploads/mjjsgp.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8482/8228753889_4c64c51372_z.jpg

I would rather revert back to Thursday night race nights, :party:

Mondays are desperate and Fridays the M11, A14 are grim . :o

also got much better things to do on a Friday night! :t:

I think we need some indication from the owners regarding their intentions for next season before we start thinking of team make up.

1. Matej Zagar (No GP’s next season so would be an immense signing)
  2. Makskim Bogdanov (We agreed terms this season, but paperwork never went through, dodgy fax machine....)
  3. Kryzstof Buczkowski (Deserves to start the season)
  4. Kenni Larsen (done brilliantly before getting injured, Linus for the season on loan in return)
  5. Peter Kildemand (Well can dream, but have Troy and Hans back for the season)
  6. Dakota North (Big strides made this season, should kick on a bit next season)
  7. David Bellego (A real talent, and an all action style)

Zagar no GP's??

PL clubs have started this so here goes, It's pointless talking about sides and averages due to the state of the Elite League probably changing depending on Sky's contract situation so let's talk about riders we want to see gracing the Showground every week.

MUST'S in Next Year's side

Patrick Hougaard - Hugely impressive and deserves his spot, On a low average of 6.13 and in my opinion he could become a 2nd heat-leader next year

Michael Jepsen Jensen - A superstar in the making, A disappointing year when compared to his season with the Panthers in terms of individual success and with himself on a 6.54 average, There's huge room for improvement.

Chris Harris - Always impresses on his trips to the Showground and on a bargain average of 7.21 and riding in the 3rd heat leader position behind Michael and the Number 1, He would feel at home and rack up big scores

Simon Gustafsson - A genuine world class talent who needs his career being put in the right direction and on a bargain average of 4.86 and he could even end up in the reserve positions.

MAYBE'S in Next Year's Side

Kryzstof Buczkowski - Impresses always at the Showground but a hefty 6.90 average and his inconsistent away performances leaves thoughts in my mind.

Norbert Kosciuch - Again likewise, His performances in the Showground are spot on but his away performances leave a lot to be desired.

Joonas Kylmakoorpi - Did well in his short stint but Chris Harris on a similar average would be much better value.

DEFINITE NO'S

Kenneth Bjerre - Lacks the charisma required for a Number 1, Doesn't fill me with confidence in crucial heats like Jepsen Jensen does.

Niels Kristian Iversen - The less said about him the better, Nobody wants him back riding for the Panthers.

Troy Batchelor - Again, Nobody likes him at the Panthers due to his arrogance and cocky attitude, Also is poor value on his 8+ average

My Panthers 2014 Side

2. Simon Gustafsson

3. Chris Harris

4. Patrick Hougaard

5. Michael Jepsen Jensen

Team Manager Situation

With Ryan heading back to Australia, It leaves a huge hole that needs to be filled and If Birmingham sadly don't run next year then I would like to see Phil Morris as team manager and if not him then maybe handing the job to somebody like Mark Plummer who knows most of the riders wouldn't be a bad shout.

Would love Bomber at The Showground . Swap him for Linus & MJJ for a season .

No way would the Panthers swap MJJ.

He is Mr Peterborough and He won't ever ride for another club, He values loyalty over a quick buck; Iversen, Batchelor and Andersen can learn a lesson from MJJ.

No way would the Panthers swap MJJ.

He is Mr Peterborough and He won't ever ride for another club, He values loyalty over a quick buck; Iversen, Batchelor and Andersen can learn a lesson from MJJ.

In what way has he demonstrated his loyalty to Panthers?

If the Panthers don't change their race night then they will not be able to attract a GP rider

no gp riders will suit just fine , I wouldn't touch a g.p rider with a barge pole

In what way has he demonstrated his loyalty to Panthers?

the best thing he has done for panthers is stayed away , at least we didn't have to put up with r/r

no gp riders will suit just fine , I wouldn't touch a g.p rider with a barge pole

the best thing he has done for panthers is stayed away , at least we didn't have to put up with r/r

Michael is everything our club stands for, He needs to be on the team sheet for the 2014 side.

He has it all, He would be a 8 point minimum rider on a 6.54 average