1. Hans Andersen

2. Greg Zengota

3. Kenni Larsen

4. Ryan Fisher

5. Linus Sundstrom

6. Jason Bunyan

7. Micky Dyer

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans

Complete rebuild. Zengota the only one possibly back. Mads Korneliussen please plus some young riders for the future. And a new team manager..Scott Nicholls?

• Like 5

Complete rebuild, maybe keep Zengi but his away form would be a concern.

A new team manager would also be on my list

• Like 1

Complete rebuild, maybe keep Zengi but his away form would be a concern.

A new team manager would also be on my list

Agree, have Zengi as a 2nd string will mean less pressure on him to perform away.

1. Hans Andersen

2. Greg Zengota

3. Kenni Larsen

4. Ryan Fisher

5. Linus Sundstrom

6. Jason Bunyan

7. Micky Dyer

Havvy and Andersen? No chance! The rest of the side looks competitive enough, maybe someone instead of Bunyan a young Brit maybe? Its the type of side id like to see, a solid top 5 should see us get away points often.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if the points limit was reduced to 39-40 points due to financial issues around the sport.

I see Kenneth Hansen is riding at Brandon in a open meeting , as good as any rider I've seen round there , very good with the fans as well , top bloke

• Like 1

Think new manager is a must. Havvy hasnt got riders motivated this year.

Also his attitude sometimes on twitter is sometimes unprofessional and too closely linked to Poole

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 6

I see Kenneth Hansen is riding at Brandon in a open meeting , as good as any rider I've seen round there , very good with the fans as well , top bloke

Kenneth as also signed for a club in 2014 already

He flies round Brandon so no surprise if he will be coventrys first signing for 2014

He flies round Brandon so no surprise if he will be coventrys first signing for 2014

thought he'd got a club in the pipeline , not actually signed for anybody , panthers management never had a bad word for him , whoever signs him ,will have a rider who gives 100% everytime he comes to the tapes

Complete rebuild. Zengota the only one possibly back. Mads Korneliussen please plus some young riders for the future. And a new team manager..Scott Nicholls?

I agree about Mads and the rest, but you're putting Scott out to pasture already? :blink:

• Like 1

I agree about Mads and the rest, but you're putting Scott out to pasture already? :blink:

Scott's a Bees legend, for his contribution to 2005 and 2007 above all. It never really felt right for him to return last year (how could you ever top the former glories in the black and yellow?)

I'd be sad to see him gradually losing his edge and turning into a second string, but only he will know how long he intends to go on.

I happen to think that he'd be fantastic team manager, though maybe too early yet to hang up his leathers?

Scott's a Bees legend, for his contribution to 2005 and 2007 above all. It never really felt right for him to return last year (how could you ever top the former glories in the black and yellow?)

I'd be sad to see him gradually losing his edge and turning into a second string, but only he will know how long he intends to go on.

I happen to think that he'd be fantastic team manager, though maybe too early yet to hang up his leathers?

Can't see him hanging up his kevlars just yet. Although I wouldn't like to see him in the a Robins side again, I still think he can do a Floppy or Smoli - both of which were on way down and then peaked. If lower points limit and one big league (or regional) then I think he would do well for you - certainly better than R/R Allen

• Like 1

Where did u see that

Think it can be said Havvy hasn`t motivated the team especially the number one, even on the track walks the team walked in split directions Poles one way, english speaking the other, Don`t think Havvy will be back next season he`ll fit in better at Poole.

• Like 4