British Speedway Forum

Thats a Bit upmarket dave ,more like Car Boot TV .com, Elite, Dont think so

Ref Poundland or any of the branded £ shops...

If you shop there regularly, and do a proper shop and be careful, you can pick up some absolute incredible bargains!!!!!!

And I mean £10-£150 RRP Items for a single £1 each! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, as I said, you have to be and shop savvy....

Bit like team building!!!!!!

Ref Poundland or any of the branded £ shops...

If you shop there regularly, and do a proper shop and be careful, you can pick up some absolute incredible bargains!!!!!!

And I mean £10-£150 RRP Items for a single £1 each! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, as I said, you have to be and shop savvy....

Bit like team building!!!!!!

There are some great bargains but also some expensive rip-offs unless you're careful.A bit like flying in crap foreigners

There are some great bargains but also some expensive rip-offs unless you're careful.A bit like flying in crap foreigners

They also employ a whole load of young people on minimum wage in dead end jobs.

The Job Centre will have told them that it will offer them valuable 'experience in the workplace' which will be so useful in their future careers.

They will be putting in long hours or split shifts doing the most menial of work with no future prospects whatsoever.

But they do keep costs down.

Obviously this has no correlation with any moves being made in British Speedway.

Edited by Grand Central
  • Like 1

The Job Centre will have told them that it will offer them valuable 'experience in the workplace' which will be so useful in their future careers.

They will be putting in long hours or split shifts doing the most menial of work with no future prospects whatsoever.

Obviously this has no correlation with any moves being made in British Speedway.

Or has it ?

What is menial? Ok, shelf filling, following display plannogrammes, being courteous and helpful to customers, working on the checkout, working in the stockroom..

With the chance of promotion to assistant store manager, then manager, then area shop manager..

Or fastrack route for really promising students to trainees store managers roles.. some will excel, some will fail and either leave industry or stay in lower grade roles...

Oh, that sounds familiar, bit like new BSPA plans for the promising yiung british riders......!!!!

Some will flourish, some will not, dog eat dog, only fittest survive, natural selection. ...

But what do we know...

I'm sure SKY are most impressed by the "clarity" which has come out of the AGM.........??

Shouldn't that be "Claret"(y)?

• Like 1

Come on that's Bordeauxing on the ridiculous.

Another rumour scotched!!!

Sounds vewy whisky

• Like 1

Sounds vewy whisky

I didn't like the Post Aleksandr - but I DO like the Whisky. :t::rofl: :rofl: :party: :party:

• Like 1

Come on that's Bordeauxing on the ridiculous.

"Most of the members on this forum wouldn’t know the difference between a Bordeaux and a Claret". :unsure::wink:

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 2

"Most of the members on this forum wouldn’t know the difference between a Bordeaux and a Claret". :unsure::wink:

After a few pints of either does it matter, :drink:, hic

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1