British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

If the Poole track is bad perhaps that's another reason Holder is not doing what is expected?

• Like 1

If the Poole track is bad perhaps that's another reason Holder is not doing what is expected?

Holder isnt doing what is expected because he hasnt got his confidence back after his injury is not quite true

The fact is he rode like a trooper and was more than happy to mix it and battle in the gp means nothing to Poole fans who look for excuses.

He might be short of confidence on a trick track like Poole where you can only ride scraping the fence but is fine on tracks that are safe. Lets see how he goes in Poland at the next gp im sure you will see a different Holder

• Like 1

I thought that Chris scored 11 points out of 12 yesterday morning and 8 points out of 12 yesterday evening.

That gives him an average of 9.5 over the two meetings.

He did not score so many in his only other Poole match it is true but all riders have an off match. And by the way that was a Monday match and he only scored 7 from 5 rides in Poland the day before.

Therefore, Gavan, I can not see the real point you are making. If Chris performs bad over the full 28 days you may have a point but we will have to wait and see.

• Like 1

Therefore, Gavan, I can not see the real point you are making.

You think Gavan needs a point to troll away on the Poole forum? His infatuation with me and anything Poole is quite frankly frightening. Lisa Collette mentioned it last night. He is totally out of control and chases my posts around like some kind of obsession.

Give it a few minutes. Tick tock tick tock..........

• Like 5

and here i am!!

Poole fans were saying Holder was poor because of lack of confidence and the point i was maing is that it cant be that.

He may be more hesitant on a track deemed not to be that safe and against Coventry the track was scary and Holder scored poorly.

The track was better against Swindon and Swindons track was fine and he showed he could score points.

The point i was making is that Holder isnt suffering from a lack of confidence just is going to be more hesitant on harder tracks.

If you want to twist it any other way i expect nothing less

I thought that Chris scored 11 points out of 12 yesterday morning and 8 points out of 12 yesterday evening.

That gives him an average of 9.5 over the two meetings.

He did not score so many in his only other Poole match it is true but all riders have an off match. And by the way that was a Monday match and he only scored 7 from 5 rides in Poland the day before.

Therefore, Gavan, I can not see the real point you are making. If Chris performs bad over the full 28 days you may have a point but we will have to wait and see.

what point do you think im trying to make because im not sure you understand.

Holder isnt lacking in confidence is the point im trying to make

and there is nothing better than seeing a truly great rider like Holder on track and scoring well afterr the injuries he had.

Im sure his low score against Coventry was due to the poor track and not going for the 'scary' wide line rather than his own confidence.

You think Gavan needs a point to troll away on the Poole forum? His infatuation with me and anything Poole is quite frankly frightening. Lisa Collette mentioned it last night. He is totally out of control and chases my posts around like some kind of obsession.

Give it a few minutes. Tick tock tick tock..........

chase chase chase i cant help it!

i only usually reply to your posts more because 9/10 times they are crap and im not the only one on here who comments yet you somehow love to single me out......maybe its you who has the obsession!

• Like 1

i only usually reply to your posts more because 9/10 times they are crap and im not the only one on here who comments yet you somehow love to single me out......maybe its you who has the obsession!

He quotes you in virtually every post. It is clear who has the obsession! :t:

I liked the look of the Pirates team in March. What price on them going the whole season unbeaten? Smart won't be there long, so they will strengthen further no doubt.

I liked the look of the Pirates team in March. What price on them going the whole season unbeaten? Smart won't be there long, so they will strengthen further no doubt.

wouldnt fancy them to win at belle vue or lakeside !

cant see them going unbeaten because I think Lynn are stronger. Wouldn't surprise me if Lynn were the only team that beat them though. Possibly lakeside as well

If we gave noddy to swindon, darcy to birmingham, the polish twosome to leicester, that would even things up!!

But then why should we even respond to the critics because we have a promoter who works hard at building teams in the best way possible!!??

Cant see them beating Kings Lynn or Belle Vue away IMO

• Like 2

If we gave noddy to swindon, darcy to birmingham, the polish twosome to leicester, that would even things up!!

But then why should we even respond to the critics because we have a promoter who works hard at building teams in the best way possible!!??

yet another boring missing the point post from a Poole fan. Nobody is saying you haven built a good team, the second best in the league in fact. Nobody is saying Matt Ford isn't a good promoter for Poole so why all the paranoia that everyone is against Poole. It quite frankly bores and annoys other fans of other clubs. All Poole are guilty of us having a poorly prepared track . I'm hoping Poile storm the league and then get beat in the play offs by a team that was biult badly at the start but made changes and got to the play offs and go on to win it.
  • Like 1

yet another boring missing the point post from a Poole fan. Nobody is saying you haven built a good team, the second best in the league in fact. Nobody is saying Matt Ford isn't a good promoter for Poole so why all the paranoia that everyone is against Poole. It quite frankly bores and annoys other fans of other clubs. All Poole are guilty of us having a poorly prepared track . I'm hoping Poile storm the league and then get beat in the play offs by a team that was biult badly at the start but made changes and got to the play offs and go on to win it.

Is this a massive whoooooooooosh or has starman changed his name :rofl:

yet another boring missing the point post from a Poole fan. Nobody is saying you haven built a good team, the second best in the league in fact. Nobody is saying Matt Ford isn't a good promoter for Poole so why all the paranoia that everyone is against Poole. It quite frankly bores and annoys other fans of other clubs. All Poole are guilty of us having a poorly prepared track . I'm hoping Poile storm the league

And you could do better on a Friday morning, could you?? Yeh we'l storm the League, we'l win it on a tight reine,I told you that during the Winter...