British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

NIGEL said on several occasions that perhaps Batchelor was looking to slow the race down and then threw in the possibility of a puncture, which he quickly ruled out. Fair comment in my book, and yes he is a mate.

Incidentally, are you there or watching on TV at home, in which case you will actually have a better view.

At home, I've seen enough speedway to know the difference between a rider with a puncture and one who is trying to slow a race. As it happens I've trained myself to shut out most of the commentary and concentrate on the racing, it was the tone of his voice that caught my attention, as someone pointed out he clearly thought he was onto something.

Anyway, I'm happy to have speedway on tv and I'll put up with your mate while he's there, no offence like.

How do you think Swindon fans will be feeling knowing there season probably will rest on Eddy Kennett's shoulders :lol:

There's nothing like an unbiased commentary......and this is nothing like an unbiased commentary.

I hope someone's got a box of tissues for Nige

Edited by John Leslie

How do you think Swindon fans will be feeling knowing there season probably will rest on Eddy Kennett's shoulders :lol:

About as confident as a man on death row is my answer but no complaints from me as the robins have bottled it tonight against a fired up Poole.

• Like 2

About as confident as a man on death row is my answer but no complaints from me as the robins have bottled it tonight against a fired up Poole.

Agreed, be nice to see a Swindon 5-1 really, to make it a Ward/Hancock vs Killer/Hans, WOULD be a belter.

Agreed, be nice to see a Swindon 5-1 really, to make it a Ward/Hancock vs Killer/Hans, WOULD be a belter.

I wouldn't have Hans in Heat 15 but have a feeling it won't matter anyway.

cometh the hour...

cometh the man......

not.......

Did Eddy want to pass THJ or just ride next to him? Christ man, make a pass! Well done Pirates, R/R definitely helped them tonight, but simply rode better than the Robins.

Congratulations to Poole & what a let down Kennett has been in crucial races all season & a shocking decision to change him & Nick going into this meeting.

Best team won & Swindon only have themselves to blame.

• Like 1

Poor effort tonight, and swapping nick and eddie could be the biggest mistake.